How did all of this happen? Why was Flora falling for someone else? Why it shouldn't be me?

I sighed as I was looking at the mirror. My bloodshot eyes because I was not having enough oxygen in my eyes. I constantly yawned as I was keeping track of her movement and she went on a date with that douche. I think I might kill someone tonight.

Breathe, Danial, breathe.

You have nothing to worry about. You were perfectly fine with her. Just kept her distance and the light in the shadow. We can see this through. I washed my face as I was putting some Eye-Moe inside my eyes. I needed to be looking fresh and I think I might have that.

I went back to bed as I was not wearing anything. I liked to go bare when I was sleeping. It calmed me down. The weight to my right was nothing as I was looking at the moonlight.

I was heaving before I turned to look at her figure. It was nice alright, the right curves and fat on the places that I found smooth and soft to my touch. I cannot wait to claim her as mine.

I was smiling as I can see she was opening her eyes slowly before she smiled back at me. She reached for my hand as I took hers into mine. It was soft like a baby.

"Why are you up?" She asked me as I was kissing her temple. I looked at the left hand as it glistened with something. I sighed before I went to slip under the cover.

"I just had to go to pee," I said as I was snuggling with her warmth enclosed in my cold heart. She hummed before she rested her head on the crook of my neck.

"Well, good thing you did because right now, I have to use the bathroom," she said as she sashayed her ass to the bathroom. I smirked at her before she glanced over her shoulder and stuck her tongue out at me.

"You will pay for that," I said. She laughed.

"Oh, but it will be a long time before you can get it," she taunted as I growled at her answer. She laughed before she closed the door and it clicked. She locked it as she was afraid that I might be losing my shit and went after her.

Breathe, Danial, breathe. You control it, it did not control you.

This will be a long and torturous night of my life as I was rubbing my face before I went to sleep. I have to let it go as I don't have much time. One week to go...

Flora Kent's POV

Last night, we did not fuck. I did not get laid but I have the best night of my life. I was sleeping soundly as I was embracing Daniel's warmth and it replaced the cold walls of my heart with something else. I think I might be ready if he asked me to consummate our union.

I smiled at that thought as my hands were searching for that hard body.

Empty. His side was empty as I was shooting straight from the bed as I looked at Daniel's side. He was gone and I think I have to pay for the room.

I scrambled around the room to get a robe and tie it around my body. I was running out of the bedroom before something hit my nose. It was sweet and tangy and before I know it, Daniel was standing in front of the stove as his bareback was in my view.

He was smiling before he put the sausages onto the side of the eggs. My mouth watered at the sight. For the food, not him (although you know it was not true at all). I went to the kitchen before he looked at me as he was smiling at my approaching figure.

"Good, you're up. I thought I might have to carry this into the bedroom," he said as he was looking at me before I went to stand in front of him. He was arching his eyebrow at my strange behavior before I went to pull his neck and I kissed him good morning. I hoped he did not worry that I did not brush my teeth before kissing him.

He groaned before he pulled me closer as he was pushing against the island in the kitchen. He knows how to drive me crazy and I think I have the same impact on him. It was satisfying that I can have this effect on him.

"God, Flora, I cannot wait when I woke up to you every day and you kissed me like that," he said as he was putting his forehead against mine, closing his eyes. I smiled at him before he opened his eyes as he smiled too.

"Well, we need to eat now as I don't want you to eat cold food," he said before he pulled me toward the table. He sat on the chair before he pulled me onto his lap. I shrieked at him.

"You don't have to do this. I can sit next to you," I said as I was looking at him, smiling like he was the star of my life. He smirked at me before he went to scoop some eggs and sausage and held it out for me. I smiled before I took a bite. He laughed before he went to take a bite for him as well.

Lazy morning, homemade breakfast. Nothing was perfect that this moment right here.