"Hi, gorgeous," he said before he pulled me into his arms and kissed my lips squarely. I snaked my hands around his neck as I sensed him pulling me closer to his hard body. I whimpered as he was biting my lower lips.

"You look and smell amazing, Flora," he whispered huskily as I was closing my eyes before I looked at him.

"Am I now?" I said as I was smirking at myself. He smiled at me.

"Well, what can I say, you are the best of the best," he said before he perked my lips briefly and we went out of the house. I locked it up and Daniel put his hand on my lower back before heading me to the car. He opened the door and held it for me as I slipped inside his car.

"Why thank you, good sir," I said as he was smirking at my flirt. He closed the door before he went to the driver's seat. He got in and turned on the ignition before he took my left hand and kissed my knuckles.

"I will make you happy tonight and maybe—"

"Maybe?" I asked him as I looked at his hazel eyes.

"Maybe you will come home with me tonight," he said as he was whispering to my ear. I shivered as I cannot wait for the anticipation of his promise. It was like I was with Danial Summer all over again.

"I would like to see you try," I said as he smirked at me before he winked at me.

"Oh, I know you will," he said before he drove out of my road and we went to the restaurant that he already booked. My heart was beating so fast as that notion of he was sure I will be coming home with him was right.

And maybe I let him get to me as Danial did once.

Once we have arrived at the restaurant, it was not any other restaurant. It was a famous one inside the 5-star hotel that I was tempted to go to but too broke to book my stay here. I sighed before Daniel opened the door and offered his hand to me.

"Shall we, milady?" He said in Italian as he was very gentlemanly and opposite of Danial Summer. I took his hand before I went into his arms. He was putting his hand onto my lower back, opposite of Danial when we went out together as he would just walk away from me like I was a plague. I shut that thought down as I shook my head.

"What's wrong?" Daniel asked me as he was looking at me, concern on his face.

"Nothing, I was remembering something. I told my parents that I wanted to eat here when I get the chance," I said as we walked inside the door. He went to talk with the hostess as she smiled at him, beaming actually at him. Jealousy was coming onto me like a monster.

I blinked before he pulled me away to get to our table. It has been torture that I have to see the hostess was batting her eyelashes at him and he did not react to it. He was being oblivious right now!

"If you guys need anything, I will be serving you for the night," she said as she was brushing her fingers with Daniel. I was praying that I will not have to make some dramatic action to cut her throat right now.

"So, what are you having?" Daniel asked me as he was looking at me. I opened the menu and looked at it. It was expensive, to say the least, that it can feed whole other things with the amount that was on display.

"Hmm, now this is hard," I said as I chuckled at him. He smiled at me before he looked at the menu as well.

"Well, I have to say I am a classic. I will go with Alfredo Fettuccini then," I said as I closed the menu before Daniel looked at me.

"I was just thinking to get the white wine. Good thinking, cara," he said before he signaled the waiter. I blinked a few times before I registered that he called me cara.

Dear.

I blushed as I can sense heat was coming onto my face. It was nerve-wracking but I think I liked that he called me by that endearment.

He said our orders and a few minutes later, we have food on our table. I was looking at it before I saw some desserts that I don't think I said to him.

"Did you order Sundae ice cream?" I asked Daniel after our main course had vanished and was being replaced by the desserts now.

"Yes, did you have something against lactose, cara?" He asked me. I blushed again as he was calling me endearment. I think I might die because I was being too hot on my face like a roasted lobster.

"No, it's just I did not expect to eat ice cream after dinner," I said as I went to scoop some of the ice creams and brought it to my mouth. I moaned and closed my eyes as I can sense Daniel was looking at me. I opened my eyes to see that his hazel eyes were dark on my face.

Dark with desire for me. I shivered at the thought of him having me over at his place.

"Don't you want to eat yours?" I asked him as I was scooping some more and I was ready to get the conversation going because I was too embarrassed to talk to him right now.

"No, I think I had my fill already," he said as he was training on my lips as I licked my lower lips.

"Well, I think I'm done as well," I said as I put the spoon down and I looked at him. I think he can read that I wanted him tonight as I was licking my bottom lips and he was gulping.

"Check please!" He shouted as he was holding his hand up. I chuckled at his gesture but I think I know what was due to come afterward.