I wanted to get out of here and I think it would be nice to see something different than the mundane Seattle right now. A phone ring brought me back to reality as I was consumed with my thoughts. I sighed as I answered the phone.

"Hello. Kent Tech, Flora speaking. How may I help you?" I said bored as I know it was another complaint about another security breach.

"Well, I never thought you would be bored to hear my voice again," he said as I jumped in my seat. Everyone was looking at me before I cleared my throat and took my seat again.

"What do you want?" I hissed at him as I heard him chuckle.

"I just wanted to know how are you doing?" He asked me as I was rolling my eyes at him.

"Well, I'm busy,"

"Even for me?" His amused voice made me smile and something flipped in my stomach.

"Seriously, I'm busy. What do you want, Danial?" I asked annoyed but not as annoyed I called his name. He tsked before I smirked at him.

"Well, I was wondering for us to get some dinner tonight. My treat for the thank you that you helped me 5 years ago," he said as I was trying to remember what he meant by that.

"Wow, that was a long one. I thought you don't want to see me anymore. You made that clear you hate me, remember?" I said as I was typing away on my laptop. He laughed, he fucking laughed.

Seriously, I will kill this guy.

I stopped what I was doing before I pinched my nose bridge. I sighed before I looked at the computer screen that I was doing my shit job and in this stupid cubicle.

"Well, I hope you will not take me to a cheap place?" I said as I was looking at the screen. I smiled as I can see him one last time before I wanted to know what will happen after tonight.

"Okay, anything you wanted to eat. Just say it,"

"Well, I want Italian food. And the most authentic one," I said as I was holding the receiver with my shoulder as I was typing faster than I can process because I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.

"Well, see you at 7 then?"

"I hope you will see me there or would you come and find me?" I taunted him as he sighed.

"Flora,"

"Okay, fine but because I was hungry and you were paying for my meal," I said before I put the receiver on its cradle and I had the huge smile on my face for the rest of the day.

After the working hour, I usually went home around 8 PM, so it was unusual for me to get out of the office at 7 PM.

"Where are you going?" One of my colleagues asked me as they were looking at me. I was smiling at them before I shrugged at them. I waved at them before I went to the usual spot where he would pick me up.

Yeah, I have this paranoia that we have might be discovered and I don't want people to know about it.

I was looking around the building before I spotted the sleek Lamborghini that I knew he would have brought to pick me up. He was leaning against the car as he was crossing his arms before he lighted up when he saw me.

"Hi," I said at him before he pulled me and kissed me on the lips. I sighed as I have been waiting for him to do it all day. After his call.

"Hi yourself, beautiful," he said as he was holding me close. I was smirking at him as I was circling my hands around his neck.

"Are you ready?" He asked as he opened the door for me.

"As I would ever be," I said as I got inside and he closed the door. He went to his side and got inside before he sped off to the restaurant where he promised to take me.

"Hi, table for two?" Danial said as he was looking at the hostess. The hostess was checking him out and I felt like I was feeling something inside my heart.

Like maybe rip off her head. I smirked darkly before Danial put his hand on my lower back.

"Here are the menu. The waiter will come shortly," she said as she was touching his hand. Danial was being oblivious or maybe he just flirted back. I took the menu that Danial gave to me before I was looking at the menu. This was nice before I had to eat another dinner with my parents.

"Okay, what do you want?" He asked me as he was scanning the menu.

"I would have Shrimp Spaghetti Aglio Olie," I said as I put down the menu and I looked at him. He smirked before he signaled the waiter and he placed our orders with a bottle of white wine.

"So, how you've been?" He asked as the waiter was away and his eyes were training on my face.

I think I might have played another dangerous game with Danial Summer again.