Chapter 8 | Upset

Start from the beginning

I ignore the letter like always since I am used to it and also my friends think the gifts I get are also theirs.

"Your lucky Zi, you have an admirer and also a stalker who is sending you gifts almost everyday since last six months" I grin with a nod feeling some what special rather than feeling scared.

I don't know who that stalker is who gifts me all sort of gifts everyday and their are hundreds of letter thrown in the box which I have in the corner.

"Your happy that your being stalked?" Zach raises his eyebrow looking amused "I am not being stalked Zach, he has never scared me or done anything to me in the past six month so how is he being a stalker? I think he is some rich fellow who has lots of money and don't know how to spend it so he is wasting on me" I nod while telling him what that man really is.

"So your basically telling me he is your sugar da—" with a gasp I hold my hand up high so he does not complete his unholy sentence "shutup you jerk! Why is your mind always filled with filth?" Giving him a good two minutes glare I again sit back not before snatching the chocolate bar to eat up but hear his annoying laughter.

"Joke apart Zi but I think you should say this to our boss who knows in future what will happen? So keep him updated since he is your friend too" he speaks a little logically and I am already thinking of wasting 20 minutes in talking about my sweet stalker and then proceeding to show my work so he does not get alot of time to check it.

"Ziah!!" A loud gasp of surprise leaves my lips and by body Automatically stands up hearing my besties voice "Zoe!" I push the shocked Zach aside to run towards my friend who I am seeing after so long, I last met her in her sister's wedding and again now I am meeting her, that's more than 48 hrs.

"How is my love doing?" Squeezing her in my arms I grin at her "I am doing great!" She pulls me in while giggling but stops on her track and so do I when I look up I see her blushing really hard while looking forward and who she is looking at is non other than our Zach buddy who is shyly peeking towards us—

Astaghfirullah! Children nowadays!

I pull her towards Zach who gulps with red cheeks gosh I so want to take a snap since this is a very Rare moment "hi" he speaks in a low soft voice "hey" Zoe tucks her hair behind her ear, looking like a red tomato all of a sudden.

These kids are crushing over eachother since last year but they don't have guts to ask out for a date and that's how this shy cringe moment takes place almost everyday in our office.

"Can you guy stop that? My eyes are cringing really hard" I gag dramatically only to earn a smack on my head by Zach and a shy giggle from Zoe "where is Alia?" Zoe asks me but the lover boy has to answer.

"I saw her in the canteen eating breakfast" he gives us some new information "okay now go sit and don't interrupt pur girls time, I have lots of things to talk to my friend" I shoo Zach away and that stubborn kid rolls his eyes annoyed.

Pulling her chair closer to mine I ask her to sit, while taking a seat myself totally forgetting about the work I should do.

Our Vp walks in and gives us the same moral support speech which we can say even without any mistake with our half opened eyes at 3 at night. We say 'yes boss' in unison to the utter nonsense she spoke.

And after it was done I quickly turn my seat towards Zoe, dragging Alia in and telling her how our boss is literally planning on kicking me and how in her absence all my co-worker planned my death infront of me and how I broke my leg not forgetting to give a good two seconds glare at Alia who giggles like a brat.

In the middle of the chat Our boss asks Alia to go back to her seat and glares at us so we do our work, but I have lots to say and lots to hear too so we continue.