37. Bullseye

Mulai dari awal

After covering my lower rib in the balm, his fingers began to linger, making longer strokes along my body. Since I had been sitting on the edge of the island with Alexei standing between my thighs. His touch from last night until now had been strictly clinical when he had applied the balm but now, I sensed the difference.

I squeezed my thighs together, pulling him closer. His chest was already plastered against mine, but he leaned further into my space, pressing his fists on the island on either side of me. I couldn't help but giggle as he brushed his nose against my jaw, until his lips found the sensitive spot on my neck. I arched my neck. He immediately nuzzled my skin. I felt his fingers slide beneath my robe, holding my ribs as his thumbs rubbed the skin just beneath the underside of my breasts.

"Your sisters might come in." I gasped as he nipped my earlobe.

"Then we'll have to be quick but careful because of your back."

"You won't hurt me Alexei." I whispered against his throat just as he parted my robe, gently coercing me to lay flat on my back on the island. I had no choice as he gripped my thighs, pulling me closer to his hips where his bulge nudged against me.

I had an urge to cover myself, but I was addicted to the look of worship and affection in his gaze as he took me in. I saw his throat bob as he brushed his knuckles against one stiff nipple.

"Quick Alexei." I reached for his sweatpants, but he already shoved them down. His cock popped out, sliding against my clit. My eyes fluttered closed, but Alexei called my name, sliding his hands around my hips where the tips of his fingers held my ass. I gasped when he took my legs and lifted them, so they were now pressed against his chest.

"Alexei-"

His fingers caressed my clit and I moaned, fighting the urge to close my eyes. I needed them open so I could see.

He knew exactly how to touch me to get me wet in seconds.

"This will be quick Solnishko." Alexei warned as he slid inside me in one swift, slick move.

I gasped, hearing Alexei curse and praise my pussy. I almost laughed but he withdrew slowly, slamming back into me with finesse.

"That feels so good." I cupped my tits, stimulating my nipples in time to his deep thrusts.

"Hold on tight." Alexei got a better hold of my ass, pulling me closer so he had a better angle. I wasn't prepared when he began to hammer into me at a faster pace, I had to cover my mouth to prevent me from moaning like a pornstar.

There was a slight smirk on Alexei's lips as he leaned over me, running his gaze over my body. His attention lingered on my bouncing tits and the way his cock took me, coated in my arousal.

A look of determination crossed his face as he offered me a knowing look. He knew exactly what I was feeling.

He picked up speed, tunnelling inside of me until the familiar sensation of an orgasm rose.

"Only you Solnishko. Only you." He rasped as he thrusted his hips forward.

"I'm so close, Alexei-"

My man took his thumb and rubbed it along my clit in little, intentional circles.

I came.

Alexei roared through the orgasm as his fingers dug into the cheeks of my ass. He muscles rippled as his jaw clenched.

I slowly removed my legs from his shoulder. Alexei guided them around his waist, keeping his pulsing dick inside me until the last echoes of his orgasm faded.