30. Believe It

I should've known we wouldn't get so much sleep.

As soon as we cleaned ourselves in his shower, Alexei led me straight to his bed and fucked me on my knees.

We then proceeded to eat ourselves full of the snacks he had stocked in his cabinets before he tugged me onto his couch where he tortured me with his tongue until I came twice on his tongue.

Alexei didn't stop there. He bent me over his balcony and drove his cock into me over and over until I screamed his name, it made the leaves rustle. I instantly folded myself into embarrassment because I had been outrageously loud. Of course, Alexei just chuckled into my neck, combing his fingers through my hair. "At least they know I give it to my mate good." He had whispered against my flushed skin.

"I'm going to make you scream louder." I challenged.

Let's just say when I grabbed his cock and led him back inside to the couch, Alexei hadn't screamed when I punished him with my pussy and mouth, he fucking roared, rattling the windows as he came on my tits.

I swiped a drop of his release against my finger, smirking up at his ravaged face. "I win this round."

"Get over here." He pulled me up, trapping me against his body. He turned so my back pressed against the back of the couch. He slid his bicep beneath my cheek, playing with my hair with his free hand. He lowered his lips, taking in a sweet, almost innocent kiss that was such a contrast to all the dirty fucking we did all over his space, it made my heart sing. When our lips were bruised from all the kissing, sucking, and nipping, he reluctantly pulled away, squeezing my ass.

"You have a beauty mark on your thigh." I said quietly. "And a zigzag scar on your left ass cheek." I added with a laugh.

Mirth coated his features as he brushed a finger along my cheek. "I fell down the stairs as a kid. One of my sisters left their metal knitting needles out. It grazed my ass on the way down. I can still remember how much it hurt when I finally landed at the foot of the stairs. Almost cried the hearing out of everyone's ear that day."

"Want me to kiss it better?"

Alexei laughed. "No, if you start kissing my ass, I won't be letting you go for another hour."

"I don't mind."

I felt his cock stir as he held me close. "Woman, aren't you sore?"

"No.'" I was. Only a tiny bit but my body craved his.

I was afraid I was no addicted to Alexei's beautiful cock.

My belly grumbled.

"Let's get something in that belly of yours." Alexei sat up.

I barely restrained myself from leaping off the bed.

An hour later, Alexei mixed up something delicious to eat.

"It's called Kurnic." Alexei slid the plate of steaming pies in front of me. I inhaled the scent of steamed chicken and vegetables that wafted from the flaky pastry tops. "Try it."

I was going to try all of it.

I held out my fork but paused when Alexei made no move to grab one for his own.

"Eat with me." I invited, "We can both enjoy it. You must be hungry."

"Ravished actually."

"Then come eat. You did everything. All I did was clean up after you but even that was hard work since you keep trying to cop a feel."