When She met Him-Part 3

Start from the beginning

Gauri is looking at him shocked.

"Jaan, don't look like that, she will feel suspicious. " Omkara whispered to Gauri.

"Huh!!! Yes, I am his Fiance. " Gauri said side hugging Omkara smiling at Sunaina.

"You both are looking very cute together. Just like a pair made in heaven. I must say Mr.Oberoi,your fiance is really beautiful, Kisiki nazar na lage." Sunaina said.

"Thank You Mrs. Raichand. I am lucky to have her. " Omkara said kissing Gauri on her forehead, with his hands held her strongly around her waist, Gauri fake smiled.

Please come inside." Sunaina said inviting them inside the venue.

Once Omkara and Gauri are alone with Mrs. Raichand no where around,

"What was that? Why did you lied to her that we are engaged!! " Gauri whisper shouted at Omkara.

"Jaan, what I said is not a complete lie, Remember two days before you proposed me and I accepted which makes us gf and bf now and may be fiance and fiancee in near future if you are ready." Omkara said with a wink.

"I didn't mean it, it was just some stupid dare my cousins gave me. " Gauri said offended.

"Didn't I told you when I said I Love You, I mean it. Now come let's go and congratulate the couple. " Omkara said pulling Gauri with him.

Gauri and Omkara congratulated the couple and Gauri hugged Preethi and said "meet me in your room, Dev is waiting for you. " In her ears.

Preethi smiled at her and nodded.

After a while Preethi excused herself saying she want to use restroom and went towards her room.

Gauri silently went behind her towards Preethi's room without getting noticed by anyone.

Once she reached there she explained the whole plan to Preethi and how everyone is waiting for her near backdoor.

"Thank You Gauri, I can never forget your help. " Preethi said hugging Gauri.

"You should hurry up now before someone comes here finding you. " Gauri said and helped with her dress.

Later Gauri helped Preethi escape from back door.

"Thank God, finally I helped Preethi escape, now I have to go down without getting caught. " Gauri said to herself and began to walk outside Preethi's room.

She came out of the room and began walking through the corridor, suddenly someone pulled her holding her hand and when she was about to shout they cupped her mouth.
Gauri began to struggle to get out of the hold.

"Jaan... It's me. " Omkara's husky voice came from behind.

Gauri stopped struggling and calmed down. Seeing her calm down Omkara released the hand covering her mouth.

"Why can't you leave me alone. " Gauri said angrily.

"No, you don't have that choice of being alone now as I will always be with you. " Omkara said in a flirty voice.

"Now why did you pulled me behind the pillar. " Gauri said angrily.

"Shhh... Don't shout. " Omkara said placing a finger on Gauri's lips and Signalled her to see in the opposite direction, where Sunaina and other ladies coming towards them. She became silent.

"I heard your conversation with Preethi. " Omkara said shocking Gauri. "And I am glad, you helped her escape this forced wedding. Everyone deserves to live a life of their choice." He continued.