Chapter 1

Ophelias Pov
I wake up and get dress into my dress and apron that is stained with glitter glue and paint. Silly kids always make a mess around the daycare. I walk out of the daycare during nap time and go checkout the new cleaner I heard he's an animatronic. I see a group of kids knock down a trash can and the new cleaner pick it up very angrily I quickly walk over there to confront them "hello kids why are you making this poor animatronics job harder then it already is?" I ask the kids "well because-uh- we're sorry Ophelia!" They say as they run away I give a disappointing look and look at the new cleaner. "Hi my name is Ophelia as you heard!" I say as I hold out my hand so he can shake it "Dylan" he said "those damn kids always make a mess" he mumbles under his breath "their not all that bad sometimes their quite joyful!" I said to him "well that's because your programmed to think their joyful hell you don't even notice they put gum in your hair when your not looking" he says as I quickly ran off to look in the mirror for gum that was in my hair until I found it. I gave a sad look but I put on a smile and walk back to Dylan "well goodbye Dylan it's almost end of nap time bye bye!" I say skipping back to the daycare. As soon as the kids wake up me and sun drop greet them and start to play with them. I get tired and sit until my favorite kid that visits here everyday comes up to me and hugs me "hello ms Ophelia!" The child says "hello dear! Shouldn't you be playing with the other kids?" I ask them "I got bored like you did and wanted to hang out with you since after all your my favorite!" The kid says "Aw why thank you dear!" I say as I hug the kid.