Episode 34: Awakening

Start from the beginning

Shido: That's what that's been building up to, huh? He was able to bounce back from death and break your limits to unleash a more powerful form you've been working up to.

Mana: Is that the case..? I guess it is.

Origami: Yes. It makes sense now. It is a great transformation that allows such a technique.

As they clash, Akio closes his eyes and recalls back to being on a planet with a certain someone and training as this person throws their staff and Akio dodges it with his eyes closed in his base form. He does well dodging them but then the Angel comes and hits him on the side. Akio grunts and the person speaks to him.

???: You're overthinking your movements instead of just moving. Let your body develop its own mind and just be. Remember, just be.

As the person speaks to him, he catches the high speed staff in an instance.

???: Well done.

The flash back ends and transitions back to the fight in the present. Akio focuses his strength as Demigra clashes with him angrily. Demigra fires blasts at him and he dodges them. Demigra sends his staff at him and Akio flips in the air like Sonic and hits him on the top of his head with a powerful downwards axe kick.

Tohka: Yeah! That's it!

Shido: Don't give him time to recover!

The kick sends Demigra to the ground and rocks fly up everywhere. As Demigra goes up in the air, Akio vanishes towards Demigra and lands a powerful punch sending him away. Akio lunges up in a stance and shoots towards Demigra. As they clash, the strikes become so fast that they become unreadable at the human eye. As Demigra throws his strikes at Akio, he dodges and parries all of the attacks with his eyes closed in extreme focus. As he soars and chases after Demigra, he dodges all of the blasts thrown at him. As he still has his eyes closed, he is in a stance dodging an attack and his aura gets bigger. Akio breaks Demigra's flailing with an immensely powerful eye glare, becomes invisible and pummels Demigra in a quick bombardment of attack rushes. Akio finishes the rush with an open hand palm force push sending Demigra through mountains.

*DBS 2 Ultra Instinct Vegeta Theme by Friedrich Habetler Music plays*

Akio feels the surging energy in Omen being transformed into a true energy the more he fights in it. As the form starts to transcend in strength, the heat reeks even more with his aura expanding even more as he stands still with his eyes closed.

Demigra: ...DAMN IT!!!!

Demigra charges out the hole and he and Akio start clashing. Demigra roars and portals open up and shoot many homing staff at Akio. He dodges all of them and redirects one of them to hit Demigra in the chest. Akio charges in and starts a fierce attack rush and lets out the ghostly roar again by punching him in the chest fracturing one of Demigra's ribs. He groans in pain and Akio kicks him away. Shido cheers him on as he fights.

Shido: Go on Akio! Keep dealing damage to that bastard! Show him not underestimate you!

Demigra: Tch..! This has gone on long enough!!

Demigra summons portals from his side to fire beams out of the portals. Akio is coated in his growing blazing aura with his eyes closed.

Demigra: YOU WILL KNOW YOUR PLACE!!! THIS FINAL MOVE WILL BE YOUR LAST HOUR!!

The beams soar down at the warrior as his energy towers. Akio's hair glares white and his aura rises. The beams hit him with the expanding energy mixing in and everything instantly stops. Everyone's eyes are glued onto the battlefield.