Part 20

In fang mansion....
Tinghao was in his room. Sitting on the bed. Using his laptop. Suddenly he stopped typing. Looked at his phone.

Tinghao (in mind) : should I call her?? But she is already mad at me. She will again start her rubbish. Uffffff....... But let's try once.

He called her.
And here...

Baicao (irritate) : now why is he calling me??

She picked up the call.

Baicao : why you again called me?? Huh...??

Tinghao : you are still angry??

Baicao : of course...

Tinghao : how are you going stay angry on me??

Baicao : look Mr... I am not in a mood to talk with you.

Tinghao : ohhh...!! Really...!! But why?? What is my fault??

Baicao : you forgot this much early!! But I won't forget it.

Tinghao : aaahh... Baicao...!! Why you got angry in a silly matter?? If this happens again and again then how will we live after our marriage??

Baicao : marriage...!! I am not going to marry you.

She hang out the call.

Tinghao : she hang out the call...!! But I am also fang tinghao. I will surely earn your forgiveness.

After some days...
Tinghao was still trying to talk with her. But she was ignoring him again and again😅😅
Next day...
At fang mansion...
Ting hao were sitting in the dining area. Thinking something while putting his hand on his cheeks.

Tinghao : baicao...!! Ufff...!! Why are you ignoring me?? It was not my fault. Then why??

Ting yi came near him. And found him lost in his own world. She waves her hands in front of him. But no response.

Ting yi : brother...!!

Tinghao : what??

Ting yi : where are you lost??

Tinghao : what...!! No, nothing.

Ting yi : really??

Tinghao : hm...

Ting yi : well, I came here to say you something.

Tinghao : what do wanna say??

Ting yi (in a serious tone) : how can you hide it from me??

Tinghao (confused 😕) : what...!! What are you talking about??

Ting yi : baicao, accepted you. But you didn't even tried to say it to me.

Tinghao : how do you know?? Who said??

Ting yi : Xiaoying....!

Tinghao : ohh...!!

Ting yi : you are really so bad, brother. I am not going to talk with you from now on.

Saying this she was about to go but Tinghao holds her wrist.

Tinghao (consoling) : please my dear sister.... Don't get mad at me. One is already mad at me. You please don't get mad at me. Please.

Ting yi : who is mad at you??