Part 17

Baicao was crying silently. She was feeling like she lost something which she needs the most. Tears was continously falling down from her eyes.

Baicao (crying) : how will I say it to senior ting yi?? Aahh..aahhh...she must get broke after listening this. Aahh...

Suddenly someone came out from a another room. She looked toward that person and gets shock. That person also gets shock after seeing her. His one hand's wrist was bandaged. His forhead was bandaged. It was Tinghao. Baicao ran toward him and hugged him tightly.

Baicao (crying) : you are here.... I really got so much afraid. If something happen to you then what will happen to me. How will I live without you?? What will happen to senior ting yi?? You are a most important person in her life.

Tinghao gets too shock. He don't know how to react or what to say........

Tinghao (shocked) : what are you saying??

Baicao removed...

Baicao (worried) : are you fine?? I really gets so scared. (suddenly she realized something) (with a confused tone) if you are here... Then who is in the operation room??

Tinghao : first tell me what are you doing here?? Why did you get worried for me??

Baicao was about to say something but suddenly two officers came there.

Officer : Mr. Fang, you are really lucky that you didn't get hurt so much. But the one who got hurt because of your car... He is not in a good condition.

Falshback...
Tinghao was in the bar. He was drinking alcohol.
At the parking area...
Someone came near his car. He was wearing black long hoodie. His face wasn't visible. Then he started doing something with his car then he went from there...
Tinghao came near his car and sits in the car. And started driving. After a while he saw that a car was coming toward his car. Tinghao was trying to stop his car but his car's break wasn't working. And his car got hit by that car. Tinghao got faint.
After a while a ambulance came. Some police officers also gathered there. Two guy was taking Tinghao to the ambulance. Then his phone started ringing. A police officer took out the phone. It was baicao. He picked up the call and informed it to baicao.
Flashback ended...

Tinghao : I'm really sorry officer. But how is he now??

Officer : he is in coma.

Tinghao (shocked) : what?? (Full of guilt) I am really so careless. I am really so sorry officer. If you want then (calmly) you can arrest me.

Baicao (shocked) : what??

Officer : no... You don't have any fault. We get to see in the cc tv footege which was hanging outside of the bar. Someone did something with your car. For which your car got out of control. But next time be careful. Now we started finding him. You don't have to worry about it. Take care yourself.

Then they went from there. Tinghao looked toward baicao.

Tinghao : you didn't give me my answer.