Happily Ever After (EDITED)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Geralt was talking with the lord who hired him more or less against his will

Geralt was talking with the lord who hired him more or less against his will. He didn't want to talk to him about politics or anything like that, but the lord wanted to. Also, about the plethora of kids, he was going to have. He even asked Geralt if he had a family and if his female sidekick was his wife because word had been going around that he was married. So Geralt explained that it was to get men to leave her alone and to prevent her from having to sterilize a man for trying to touch her.

"That woman that travels with you is gorgeous. I bet she is good in bed," the lord chuckled.

"I wouldn't know, nor would I ask; she is not a person you mess with," he informed.

"Women aren't supposed to be that dangerous. You might need to put her in her place," he chuckled.

"If I did that, I don't think I would ever be seen again," he said as he saw how angry Stella looked.

It was like she could feel them talk about her. Then the lord noticed someone probably important, so he excused himself from Geralt's presence. Then before he could even speak to Stella, a hand full of ladies and men went to his side, dying to talk to him, which annoyed him. Some men left him, but most women weren't leaving his side was forced to stay there and talk with them. Some of them were trying to flirt with him, and he was increasingly annoyed by them if he didn'thminhas too tooth to handle when he was supposed to be working.

Stella was not in the mood for any of this and was happy that all the men left her alone except for Jaskier, who was talking her ear off about which girl he was most likely going to bed with tonight. He kept pointing out ladies who seemed to be flirting with him across the room thethe o grand banquet hall. She was trying not to murder anyone as she could tell which man was trying to take another woman home with him that wasn't his wife. Some women that some of the other lords were flirting with could have passed for their daughters, and it was making her ill. This place was filled with nothing but unloyal creeps. No wonder the Lord asked them to protect his wife.

His wife was going to get stolen by a sick man. Maybe the lord had three other women he slept with, and he was going to marry her for her money and then kill her. Everyone seemed off with her, and she could see women looking at her and talking about her. They looked like they were high up in the social society, and since Stella wasn't dressed according to how they thought she should be, they were mocking her, and she could hear them. It didn't bother her since she was the only woman able to fight in the building, so if she wanted, she could hit them and show them she was better. Of course,she wasn't doing it; maybe if they gave her a reason to, she would.

"I heard she is married to a witcher," a woman said.

"I heard witchers can't feel things like normal humans can. I bet she is with him for his coin. Sad really," the other woman replied.

"Look at her clothes; she is. She probably sleeps around with other women's husbands," another scoffed.

"I hate weddings," Stella informed as Jaskiers smile faded.