VERY INPORTANT YET NOT SO IMPORTANT A/N and upcoming news!

Hello my readers! So, I know you were expecting a new chapter up this week, but I'm so sorry! It's just that I have to deal with my school grades, and play practice! BUT I have some news that I need to get out to you!

First, I cannot believe it! I have 3K reads on my book! Thank you guys very much for supporting my story! It really means a lot to me! And all of these comments on my chapters are so positive!

Second, if any of you guys are wondering when the next chapter will be up, it'll be up very soon! I'm just brainstorming some ideas for the next chapter and how the story will carry out. But here's what's to be expected in the upcoming chapters:

So, Skylar's aunt will be visiting soon, and will give Skylar something that will change the team and herself forever (ooooooooohhhhh!!!!). Plus, the first fight, a NEW invention, courtesy of Skylar, and a return of someone from Skylar's past that could possibly ruin her relationship with Hiro as friends....(I smell drama ahead!!!!! :P) PLUS SO MUCH MOREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

And finally, I've been going back and forth on my decision of wether to hold a fanfic art contest or not....so....ill be asking YOU guys! If you guys think that I should hold an art contest, comment on this author's note and give me YOUR opinion on wether or not it should happen! I'll decide based on your votes and my opinion, and if I approve, then the contest will be open!

Anyways, that's all I have to say on this authors note! Sayonara!