Chapter 23: First Day at The School of Music and Some New Friends

Hiro POV

"Dude! I can't believe you just did that!" Fred nudged me with his elbow and wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"I-it was nothing!" I tried to shrug it off.

"Actually, in the contrary...THAT WAS A MAJOR THING!" Gogo pitched in. Soon, everyone was itching to talk about how me and Skylar would be a cute couple.

"If totally ship it!" Honey shouted as the others agreed. I rolled my eyes and kept walking down the street, under the dimmed street lights and back to the cafe, where I can at least get a decent sleep. Plus get a chance to work on Skyalr's armor, then give it to her so she'll be happy your see she's one of us now!

"Your heart rate has increased dramatically and you seem to be having sweaty hands and gasping for air." Baymax interrupted my thoughts. I looked at him as he continued.

"You also seem to be thinking about Skylar."

"Baymax, not now!" I hissed nervously. I didn't want the others to overhear that I was suddenly thinking about Skylar.

"I really gotta snap outta this! I can't be falling for Skylar!...Or...am I?" I wondered as we continued to walk down the street, into the black night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As soon as Baymax and I snuck into the house, I deflated Baymax and sat on my bed, staring off into space. I wanted to go to bed, but I still had a ton of energy zooming around in me, waiting to be released.

"Well, I promised I'd work on Skyalr's suit. And I'm goin' for it!" I crept down the stairs to the garage as I passed by aunt Cass, who was sitting on the couch, watching "Ghostbusters", and petting the fat fur all of calico that was Mochi. I silently closed the door behind me and woke up my computer. Once it hummed to life, I brought up the outfit design for Skyalr's armor, the design, color, and an added surprise weapon: A digital crossbow that's used for practically anything: stunning an enemy, a strike back on a strike, killing anything, anything! And a new arrow will appear in the place of the old one. So, it's basically an endless supply of arrows.

"All right! I've for everything down for her armor. Now, Let's watch the magic happen!" I pressed the button on my computer and watched the magic unfold: For the past several minutes, I printed and built the armor and suddenly, before I knew it, it was 2 in the morning! I tried to go to bed, but I was so tired, I closed my eyes as I rested my head on the computer desk and drifted off to a noiseless sleep.

Skylar POV

The next morning, I quickly woke up and threw on a light knitted crop-top shawl, knee-length jean capri-shorts, and aqua- blue high tops. I fixed my hair as I ran down the stairs to grab some breakfast. I saw my sister reading "Twilight" and munching on her turkey-avocado sandwich and glass of OJ. I wrapped my arms around her neck and hugged her.

"Mornin', Gomi!" I chirped as u grabbed a bottle of water from the counter.

"Morning!" She replied back and got up to rinse her plate. She added,"Better get to SFAM before your late. Motto mention, on your first day!" I looked at the digital clock on the microwave, and she was right: It was 7:50! Classes start at 8!

"Shoot!" I yelled a so grabbed my Hovatron, and raced out the door as I called back,

"Tell mom I said hi!" I called back and slammed the door. I activated my hoverboard and raced off to the school of music.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"There it is!" I thought excitedly. The San Fransokyo Academy of Music!: Long and tall marble buildings with crystal clear glass windows, a large campus with trees and freshly cut grass, and every building was labeled with the proper title for each type of music form: Choral, Orcestra, and Band, etc. A stone water fountain stood smack in the center of the campus and the brick floorings were pristine and clean, no black smudges anywhere to be seen. I smiled to myself sand stepped thought the tall gates.