Chapter 27: Back to the Robotics Lab

(A/N: hello readers! So, I have good news! Instead of posting ONE chapter like I always do for my fanfic, I have decided to post...wait for it!... TWO CHAPTERS!!! Squeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Now you may be wondering:

'But PopstarPerker137, why are you posting TWO chapter instead of the usual ONE?'

I'm glad you asked! Well, the reason why is because, I originally planned to write one chapter like I always do, but as I was reading through the drafts as I was writing, I noticed that if I kept going, THIS would be the LONGEST chapter I have ever written in this whole fanfic! So, using my creative writing skills, I've decided to split the story and take the second half and put it as chapter 28! Genius!

And more good news: I have reached 2K reads! Btw, what do you guys think about a fanfic art contest? Comment if you would want me to host a fanfic art contest, and I'll think about it! So, dear readers, today, you'll be getting a DOUBLE FEATURE of Big Hero 7! Enjoy!

Shadow Man's POV

"Well, it's glad to see that you've finally decided to join me!" I sarcastically fumed as Callaghan, my ally, swarmed in on his tiny microbots. He descended them and made his way to me,moving his mask up to show his face.

"Sorry. Its just that the cops have been looking for me ever since the breakout occurred. I had to hide in the damn shadows to cover myself." he explained. "So, what do we do now?"

"I'm glad you asked." I chuckled and I flicked a switch to turn on a security system in front of me and brought up a picture of Hiro and Skylar with him, and with them are their friends. "This is our mission!" And pointed to Skylar.

"The girl?" Callaghan asked.

"Yes!"

"What's so special about her?" He asked.

"What you don't know, Robert, is that this girl, has a power that is so tremendously powerful and has strength in itself, that is perfect enough for me to steal from right under her her nose!" I explained.

"And?" He motioned for me to keep going.

"The girl is Skylar Miazaki. And the one who is my ultimate source of power!"

"But with the Heroes in the way, it'll be impossible to capture her and take her powers! They'll be protecting her through these battles!" Callaghan countered. This stopped me.

"...True that, Callaghan. True that." and stated off into space, thinking.

"We need to assemble a team. A group of fearful people who are good enough to be our helpers...and once we have enough help, we'll attack the heroes and see how well they'll handle the pressure!" I smiled.

"The sooner we can find a team, the better." Robert pointed out.

"Already ahead of you, Callaghan. I know just who to recruit!" I pointed out.

"So when do we attack?" Callaghan smiled viciously.

"Very soon. Skylar Miazaki will be destroyed. Along with her pathetic friends! And once she's suffered enough, I'll suck out her powers and take over the entire San Fransokyo population!" I glared at my dear Skylar's terrified face from inside the bus, as she and her friends are being chased down by me. it made me happy to the core to see her looking purely scared of me.

"Enjoy your last few moments of freedom, Skylar. Because, once your in my grasp, once I get ahold of you and get my hands on your powers, you'll be NO MORE!!!" And cackled madly, Callaghan joining me by my side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skylar POV