"what? his name is literally Dream. he can like, go in your dreams and shit."

"what???"

"yeah! how the fuck did you think I even got the idea to help him escape?"

Quackity turns his attention back to the book.

"Hey look, there's some blood here. maybe Dreams?"

"likely. he was hurt, so."

"well, everyone should go to bed. look how late it is. Come on, all of you."

we all head upstairs to our respective rooms. Quackity and I get into a comfy position.

I leave kisses on his neck to jaw and back to his neck.

"mmm, Wil..."

"yes my love~" I ask flirtatiously.

"go to sleep. you need to see Dream or whatever..."

I groan and snuggle in more. I don't push it and go to sleep like he said.

--------------------------------------------
the familiar breezes goes by in the field. I'm under the infamous tree of this dream realm.

"hey."

"GAH! Fuck Dream, you scared me..."

"sorry."

Dream sits under the tree next to me. he's wearing Technoblades usual attire. it's a bit baggy on him but it looks not too bad.

his right sleeve is stained red though.

"so, what happened? Tommy said Technoblade accidently sliced your arm and then he attacked Tommy."

"yeah. he did. but it wasnt... him."

"huh?"

Dream takes in a deep breathe and sits against the tree.

"Technoblade is a demi God. the Blood God, a God of war." he starts.

"oh. I thought he was just from the nether. did you know some people tell me that my mother is the Godess of Death?"

"don't interrupt!"

"sorry."

"anyways. he has voices... voices like mine. his are much more gruesome though. they have an unsatisfied blood lust that he can't always keep down. they just... got the better of him today. no biggie." he brushes off his injury as if he just fell.

"what about Tommy?"

"he's fine. he's a tough kid. I wouldn't worry about him."

"Quackity worries about him. and whatever he worries about, I worry about."

"if that's the only reason you care for your little brother you need to fix some things."

"you're one to comment."

"are you really judging me after I revived you and your little boyfriend?"

"ha, no."

"thought so. now enjoy the dream."

a large breeze flows by and we are taken to various places, exploring the dream and having fun.

"so, what is the deal with your voices? are they the same as Technos?" I asked Dream.

"no, no. mine are from solitude. they want me to kill for my own protection. they have died down quite a bit. Techno has helped me with them..."

"It's crazy what's boyfriends can do to you, huh?" I see his face burn red.

"he isn't my boyfriend. we're partners. it's all buissness."

"HAH! your face is so red! and I'm sure sleeping in the same room and spending all your time together is "strictly buissness" as well!" I tease.

"ugh no!" he makes a mask out of thin air and covers his face. "even if I did by chance like him, which I don't, I wouldn't ask him. he's too heartless for that."

"sure. I'll let you figure it out but I'll tell you this." Dream turns his attention to me. "he told me he likes your company."

an audible gasp is heard and then. everything fades to black.

--------------------------------------------
I slowly opened my eyes and turn to my lover. I cup his cheek and he slowly wakes up too.

"good morning my love. did I wake you?" I greet him.

"no, you're okay." we share a nice kiss and he cuddles into me, hiding in the crook of my neck.

"did you get to talk to Dream last night?" he asks.

"yeah. everything is fine. they'll be there like the letter said."

"hmm good. we should get up soon. we have lots to do."

"you're right, but 10 more minutes. pwease?"

"okay."

--------------------------------------------
hey besties. I know what Wilbur is wearing for the big day, but what about Quackity?

yall better decide soon 👺

okay, love yall! thanks <3