"I just realized I haven't showered since I was revived! I should really wash up! yup!"

he starts stripping with no shame in front of me. I'm not complaining at all though.

"you haven't since who knows when, come on!"

he starts taking off my clothes and when we are both fully nude we jump in the shower. the warm water felt nice against my skin.

Quackity kept rambling on about some random things as I started at his neck. I wrap my arms around his waist and place some kisses on his nape.

it suddenly dawned on me how much his mood changed, and how he's acting strange.

"is everything alright, my love?"

"yeah! yeahhhh everything's fine! we're gonna be fine! I just a shower! everything is great!"

everything doesn't seem great.

"Quackityyyy."

"Wilby, please. I just need a distraction."

I nod and grab some soap. I pour way more than needed into the shorters hair and start washing it. it's gotten long.

it goes down to his lower back. he turns around and looks at me with lidded eyes. the white in his hair frames his face perfectly.

"holy shit..." I whisper.

"what? what's wrong? is there something on my face?"

whatever confidence he had before is gone now and replaced with anxiety.

"you're pretty." I compliment.

his face softens at what I said. he grabs some body soap and starts rubbing it along my shoulders. I relax at the feeling.

I place Quackity under the water and let it run through his hair and rinse the soap out.

his hands glide from my shoulders to my arms. they then return to my chest.

I lean in and trap him in a kiss as he washes my torso.

the kiss gets more heated as his hands keep going lower. and lower. and lower....

--------------------------------------------
we dry ourselves off after turning off the water. (we DID shower!! after...)

I kiss my fiancés lips after I pull on my boxers and trousers.

"better?"

"ha, jackass... a little. I needed to clear my head."

"certainly got head." I muttered.

Quackity playfully punches my arm and wr start laughing.

"Wilbur! Quackity! come down! it's important!" Phil calls us.

"give us a minute!" I yell back.

we finish getting dressed in clean clothes. Quackity just threw his hair in a bun because he didn't feel like drying it. the white mixing in the black looked very cute actually. he throws on his beanie and we go downstairs.

Phil stands there with a book in his hands with a crow on his shoulder.

he hands it to us and Quackity opens it and skims the page.

"Whats it say?"

"it's from Dream. he says that Technoblade and him are still coming. I'll fill you in more later, it's hard to write. what the fuck does that mean?"

"oh! he might come to me in my dream!"

Quackity turns his head slowly to me and gives me the biggest "what the fuck" face I've ever seen.