Chapter 6-fivefold knot

Start from the beginning

"No one has wanted me back before," Stiles whispered.

"Back, so you do..."

"I would have to be stupid and blind to not want you," Stiles was blushing furiously.

"Will you sleep with me tonight, and hopefully many more nights after Stiles?" Deucalion asked a little more formally. He allowed Stiles to slip from his lap and tracked him intently as his footsteps made their way over to Deucalion's bedroom, making the wolf perk up hopefully.

"I hope that in the near future we do a little more than sleeping," Stiles said before disappearing into the room, laughing to himself as he heard Deucalion hurrying after him.
——————————————————
To a different time yall
——————————————————
"Well well well Hale whelp," Kali smirked as she walked into the loft, looking around distastefully. "Such a provider you are,"

"What are you doing here?!" Derek snarled lunging to his feet.

"And why do you smell of Stiles' blood?" Erica growled.

"What does it matter to you?" Ethan snarled.

"What does that mean?" Boyd frowned crossing his arms.

"When was the last time you spoke to him to get anything but information off him? To clean up your messes? To interrogate and accuse him because he was hanging out with us instead of just asking? When was the last time you treated him as a friend, never mind Pack?" Aiden sneered.

"What have you done to Stiles?" Erica had a hint of panic in her voice.

"What we did was patch him up!" Kali snarled before she was in movement.

The three of them moved as though they were in a dance, showing what a knowledgeable Alpha who trained his Pack could do, showing what teamwork was and how a Pack should work together as they moved to quickly take out the Hale betas.

The roar of pain Derek let out as Kali pierced him through with the metal pole shook the loft, and Kali twisted the bar with a small smirk of satisfaction on her face.

"What do you mean patch him up?" Erica coughed.

"Why do you care?" Kali tilted her head.

"Because he is our friend," Erica growled.

"You are his friends, he is not yours, not with the way that you treat him," Kali said sharply.

"We patched him up after your lovely Alpha shoved his claws into Stiles' neck, barely a breath away from his jugular and accused him of giving us information on you simply because we showed him a bit of attention, he also accused him of spreading his legs, he didn't say for which one of us, but the implication was probably all of us," Ethan growled, spinning and grabbing Isaac by the throat when he tried to sneak up on him, slamming him to the floor with a crunch.

"He probably has been, he is desperate for any type of attention!" Isaac spat.

"I wonder why that is? Why would he be desperate for attention when his father has left him alone in his house to live with his girlfriend, McCall and you to play happy families? Why would he be desperate for attention when he is clearly meant for the supernatural world, meant for a Wolf Pack and is rejected comfort, touch, belonging? When none of you will even listen to him when he is trying to tell you that there is another danger in town. Why would he look elsewhere when he is offered a little kindness?" Ethan shook his head.

"And he told us nothing about you, nothing, not one word by the way. Even when you were treating him as though he were the enemy, he didn't give us one hint of information on you," Aiden smirked, his heartbeat clear to all the wolves that he was not lying.