Ch.9

Megan walked downstairs. She saw Rachel there with Adam. "What's he doing here?" She asked as she looked at her sister.

Leigh sighed. "He came with mum. And trust me. The only reason he's in here is because Max is in here too. And he won't let anything happen."

Megan nodded. She looked at her mum. "Why are you here? Have you come to be a bitch again?"

Rachel sighed. "Megan I think you need help love. The lies you've told about Adam. They can cause some serious trouble," she told her.

Megan frowned. "You think I'm lying again? What the hell?"

"Darling. I know Adam. And he told me the truth. He told me you were sitting on our bed. And you tried to stroke him," Rachel said.

Megan was shocked. She looked to Adam who had a smirk on his face. She went for him. "You're a lying pig!" She yelled.

Max grabbed hold of her to stop her attacking him. He took her outside. "He's lying!" She sobbed.

"I know. And I'll help you prove it. Your sister will too," Max said.

Leigh came out and smiled. "They've both gone. I've told mum to not come here again if she's going to act like that. I believe you. And I know you wouldn't lie."

Megan wiped away her tears. She was crying. "My own mum doesn't believe me. What have I done wrong?"

"Nothing babes. You're the one who's telling the truth. Not him. And I believe you. Max does too,"Leigh said.

Megan nodded and sighed. She hated how her mum had turned on her and she felt like she was alone.

***
Megan arrived at school. She saw Tom there and smiled. "Hi."

"Hey. Leigh text me. She told me what had happened and asked me to keep an eye on you. Seeing as I'm your form tutor," he said.

Megan shrugged. "I'm officially done with my mother. She chose her scumbag over me. And I'm not putting up with it," she mumbled.

Tom nodded and smiled. He looked at her. "Well if you want to talk, then I'm here for you. You don't deserve to be treated like that."

"I do clearly. My own mum would rather choose her boyfriend over me. And that sucks."

***
Megan was sitting in the common room. She looked up as Rachel walked in. Megan grabbed her stuff and went to walk off. "Megan. Wait. You can't avoid me forever," she told her.

Megan turned to look at her mum. "Can't I? You chose your boyfriend over me. You are the worst person ever. I'm done with you. I hate you more than you could imagine."

"Megan. Please."

"Leave me alone. If you come near me again, I will get a restraining order on you," Megan said as she turned and walked off.

Rachel realised that she had messed up with her daughter. But could she ever earn Megan's forgiveness?

***
Megan walked through the school. She saw Adam and glared. "Perv," she spat as she walked past him.

Adam grabbed her and held her against the wall. He glared. "You're going to pay for all you've done. You know that right?"

Megan tried to fight against him. He was too strong. "Get off me!" she yelled.

Max came out the office. He frowned. "Mr Fleet. Get off of her. Or you will be gone from this school."

Adam turned to Max. "You're fooling no one. Your time is coming," he spat as he walked off.

Megan felt scared. But she had no idea how Adam was planning on getting to her in the worst way possible.