Surcouf's betrayal

P201 had been fighting the Siren fleet for the past 45 minutes. Thanks to the Ethiopian air force jets that appeared out of nowhere, the Sirens have suffered multiple casualties and none of them have managed to strike a single hit against P201. His speed and agility are far more superior and the fact that he is equipped with portable missiles, armed with a more deadly warhead makes him more powerful than any Siren battleship.

At the same time, the Azur Lane fleet, along with the Ethiopian Fleet, are heading towards the combat zone after hearing P201's distress call. They are all thankful that P201 was out there to warn them about the enemy attack none of them was expecting the Sirens to attempt another bombardment. Looks like they haven't learned their lesson yet. They need the Ethiopians to teach them what happens when they mess with someone who has superior weapons and strategies.

As soon as they arrive at the combat zone, they spot the Ethiopian aircraft attacking the Sirens and the Red Axis fleets. They try to identify the attackers before they receive confirmation by P201 that they are on their side.

In a few seconds, the battle is on. While the Red Axis and Azur Lane fleets have engaged each other, the Ethiopian fleet is fighting the Sirens, scoring multiple hits against the alien fleet without a single loss. No matter how many aircraft are deployed against them, no matter how many shells are shot, none manage to hit.

Just then, P201 spots a green haired girl wearing a black and white dress and a black cape with a medal on it.

He looks at the ship's structure and immediately identifies the ship to be Littorio. Just then, he comes up with a plan. If he can fire a missile at the magazine, he can cause an explosion that will breach the hull and will sink her. It will be his chance to avenge his fallen comrades who died protecting Abyssinia from the Italian Occupation.

He speeds towards Littorio, approaching her from the port side, and dematerializes his boat, allowing him to take proper aim. Before he can pull the trigger though, Littorio dematerializes her ship as well and fires her cannons at P201, prompting him to duck and evade the shots. Looks like she was somehow expecting that move. That means he'll need to move fast if he wants to his shot to be successful.

He presses his watch twice and his RPK changes shape, materializing into his PSL sniper rifle. He takes aim and pulls the trigger but the bullet misses, opening a hole in her cape. She's faster than he expected. Every time he tries to attack, she's able to predict his moves. And there's nothing he can do about that. All he can do is fight her until she makes a mistake.

His chance appears when she jumps in the air tries to kick him. Luckily, he is able to block her foot with his gun and punch her in the stomach as soon as she lands on the water. He then rematerializes his boat and aims the 50 caliber and the ZPU AA gun at her, forcing her to rematerialize her ship as well and aim her cannons at him. Unfortunately for her, P201 is able to distance himself from her and fire a missile which hits her magazine, causing a giant explosion, destroying her front turrets.