"I don't want to hear about Tasha like that she's like a little sister to me. Man!" He stops doing the hammer curl and looks at me.

What? I said to myself.

"Okay, sorry. How many Tasha do you know that live in San Francisco?"

We continue doing the hammer curl.

"Only two... How many Tasha's do you know, Corey?"

That's easy.

"Just one, my dear, just one."

"Now tell me the rest of your story?"

He'll probably shoot me in the heart when I tell him about hurting Tasha.

"I followed her to the bathroom, and I waited until she was done. I scared her when she walked out." I chuckle but I looked at Greg he did not even smile at all, not even once. "We talked, made out, and....." I left the whole red lipstick part.

"And what Corey?" We stop again.

Well, here it goes.

"When we were talking, my future sister-in-law came looking for Tasha and she notices me in my costume. She said to Tasha that I was Summer's fiancée. The look on her face made me feel like shit, and she walked away. I left after that, on Saturday night when Summer was working nights, I went to Tasha's place as I wanted to explain myself to her and apologize to her...... Let's just say I hurt her bad that she slammed the door in my face."

"If I were her, I would either slap you so hard in the face or kick you in the balls so hard that you won't be able to have kids. Corey, you fucked up bad and I'm restraining myself to beat the living shit out of you...... So, let's go to the punching bag." I could see the steam coming out of his ears.

We put back the dumbbells that we were using back on the shelf, and I followed Greg to the punching bag area. He puts on the gloves, and I went behind the punching bag to hold it while he punches it.

"I should just tape your face on here Corey." He continues to punch the bag with everything he got.

"Hahaha, hilarious Greg. Seriously, I need your advice to - "

"To what, get Tasha to forgive you?"

"Well yeah. I mean you have wife, I'm sure - "

"That we argue a lot and forgive each other just like that, Corey." I nod my head at him.

"Corey, every relationship is not perfect. Of course, I and Bailey have arguments about disagreeing and agreeing with each other, but we don't yell or fight each other. But at the end of it all, no matter what, we love each other."

I mean, he's right, every relationship is not perfect.

"What do you do, when she's upset or feeling down?"

"Now you're talking. Well, I buy Bailey her favourite drink with it, either chocolate or something sweet like candy it usually cheers her up. But with Tasha, I think it's going to be hard for her to forgive you, for cheating on her with her best friend's sister. If I were you, I would buy her a drink or small boxes of chocolates and write something, but it has to be from your heart, Corey?"

"I could try that and drop it off at her work tomorrow."

"Well, at least don't go into her office, just drop it off at the front desk."

"I know what I'm doing Greg."

"Good, now it's your turn on the bag." Greg removed himself from the bag, took off the gloves, and he's taking a drink of his water bottle.