I called Greg about an hour after finishing our late brunch

It was about four o'clock when Greg came to pick me up. Summer was gone by three with her friends. I had to make sure I got everything in my gym bag that I needed. I think he noticed that I was being quiet when I enter his truck. But usually, I'm talkative.

"You okay Corey, you seem quiet?"

"Let's just say I fucked up Greg." He frowns at me and wonders what I did.

"Like what? You got caught cheating, or you broke a woman's heart?" He chuckles at me. He was right on the two parts, he said.

"Maybe both." That's all I said to him.

"Well, we can talk at the gym." Greg turns the volume up on the radio.

We didn't say anything to each other just listening to loud music. The traffic was a bit busy on a Sunday late afternoon. Closing my eyes and thinking of Tasha and the pain she's going through right now.

Greg's truck stops and the music is turned off.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty. We are here." He turned off the ignition to his truck and got out.

When Greg shut his door, I got out after him and grabbed my bag. We walked towards the gym, and he opened the door for me.

"Thanks, man."

"No problem, sweetheart." He chuckles after he said that, and I nodded my head at him.

We went straight to the front desk to sign in. Greg was talking to Karen, and I felt like the third wheel here, so I left for the men's change rooms. Changed into my gym shoes and put my other shoes in my gym bag. I also grab my water bottle.

I heard the door open and here comes Greg. He hands me the key to the lockers so I could put in my gym bag.

"Thanks." I shove my gym bag into my locker.

"You're welcome."

I waited for him to get all pretty up. Standing by the door and still waiting for him. I was lost in thought, thinking about Tasha. I need to explain myself to her even though I keep saying it in my mind.

I'm guilty of my actions.

I'm guilty of hurting Tasha.

I'm guilty of cheating on Summer.

I'm guilty of feeling like this.

"Corey." I heard someone saying my name.

"Corey." This person is calling my name again and shaking me.

I snap out of it.

"Sorry I was lost in thought."

"Yeah, I can tell. Now let's burn off some steam."

I opened the door for him, and he mumbled thanks. The gym wasn't busy today like the last time we were here. I wanted to do the dumbbells first. I could tell Greg was right behind me. I grabbed thirty pounds of dumbbells. And I walked in front of the mirror and stopped and looked at myself.

I started doing the hammer curl. Greg was doing the same exercise as me.

"So... Do you want to talk about what happened to you?" Greg asked me.

"Let's just say I got caught cheating on Summer and I hurt someone pretty bad that I feel like shit."

"When did this happen, Corey?"

"It all happened at the Halloween Bash at the Tunnel Club was hosting. Okay. I came home early from my training... so the guys wanted to get dressed up and go to the Halloween Bash. I went as John Reid from The Lone Ranger movie. The moment I walked in; I saw Tasha dressed as Wonder Woman. Oh, she was looking so sexy in that outfit, especially that corset to show all her curves. -" Greg cuts me off.