Part 23

Atheon: you ok ?

Sam: yeah I'm fine just a sudden headache , say about the book .

Atheon: out formor king said to five it to someone I found worthy . . and it seams I was right 

Sam: hmmm . .oh . .lady Atheon can I ask you something .

Atheon: what is it?

Sam: it's about this *his left eye change*

Atheon: (the vex eye ?! and I can feel my energy . .. . and Templar told that he unlocked my time power . . . .hmmm ) Sam . . . .it is time .

Sam: for what?

Atheon: to be your teacher .

with Nightmare . . . 

The servant of Nyx was going on a mission from her master  , to gather information , now she's in on of hive's base . Using her ninja skill she snuck in . . though keep in mind the hive have a great defense system , but Nightmare prove that she's a professional .

Nightmare: (now . . .to see what the witch of lies is planning ) .

Yes.  .her master told her that thye found some news about Savathun making some moves in the west side of the void universe . Now that she snuck in , she found documents about  . . .weapon? . . . ancient knight , and . . .child of chaos? . . .this is all what she found in the witch's files .

???: Ara~ it's not good to sneak in my base like that dear~

Nighmare: !

She slowly tuens around , , ,and saw the witch her self standing there smirking at her .

Savathun: you know I hate spies , so I'm going to end *smirk*

Nightmare: (crap !)