Part 17

Sam: AHHHHHHH .

Quria: GET BACK HERE YOU DAMN GHOST !!!

Sam: HELP ME . . .A CRAZY TRUNDERE IS CHASING ME !!

Quria: WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE SH*** !!

Now you might be wondering , what did our phantom did this time? . . . .well as he and Quria was sparring , he accidently fall on top of her . . . .and you get the rest .

Sam: I SAID I WAS SORRY !

Quria: YOU NEED TO BE PUISHED !

from the sidelines we see Templar giggles as she watching the two .

Templar: ah my child , you such a trouble maker . . . *sad face* just like your past life , *sigh* ah well , might as well help him this time .

She teleport in front of him and hold him in her arms .

Templar: got you my child .

Sam; l lady Templar !

Quria: oi what are you doing ?

Templar: now now Quria dear , can let Sam off the hook this time , for me?

Quria: hmm . . .ah fine! only for you , you better be thankful hmph .*she left*

Sam: ayyyy *stock out his tounq* you big trundere .

*bonk*

Sam: owie 

Templar: now now dear that's not very nice.

Sam: but Qu-chan is a meanie .

Templar: I know , but she isn't a bad person . . .just um . .too tsundere 

{even the vex mother call her a tsun }

Sam: yeah . . . I know lady Templar .

Templar: *pout* mau I told you . .. call me mommy .

Sam: *embarrassed and his fox ears pop out* m m mommy 

Templar: *happy* there you go dear , . . *hugs him* aw you're so cute , I don't want to let you go .

Sam: ( she's really , and her aura is so gentle and warm , like a doting mother . . . .just like my mom used to be before she . . .. )

The the vex mother notice his sad face .

Templar: Sam? . . what's wrong my child ?

Sam: it's . . . . just remembered something .

Templar: you miss your real mother don't you? 

The phantom just nod and looked down , she sigh and hugged him in her chest and pat his head .

Templar: I understand you pain . . . .I might not be your  mom , but I will do my best to make you feel the warmth that you lost , . . . I will be there for you . . . I don't care if you're aren't a vex , I still see you as my sweet child .

Sam: *smile* thank you . . . . .mommy .

Templar: anything for you . . . . my child , now how about some spending time with me?

Sam: I would love to !

The the two left to spend time together , on the picnic , but . .. . .as they were outside  . . . there was a figure watching them from afar .

???: found the target . . . . I really don't want to this . . . *sigh* ( please don't hold against me little brother . . . )