Chapter 7 - Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

Comenzar desde el principio

"Oh... What is that thing? And where exactly does it go?" Delvin asked with a grin on his face.

"Silver stakes," El replied.

"Yes, these stakes are fatal for werewolves. We need to be ready if we are going inside the lion's den," Sheila said.

"Very well, we should defend ourselves if they attack. El, I have a favor for you."

Rion whispered something to El's ear.

The party started and a lot of students attended the welcoming party for Rion. Diana just finished packing her things and she decided to go and meet Rion in his room. Diana was confused because students are dressed differently and they're all heading in the same direction. Diana checked if she's in the right room, she knocked humbly until Delvin opened the door.

"Oh! You must be Diana. You're Rion's friend, right?"

"Uhh... Yeah, He told me to meet him here."

"Come in, come in. Make yourself at home. Rion picked out this exact dress for you."

"Oh? for what exactly?"

"Well... Someone hosted him a welcoming party and everyone is invited. Rion said to give this dress for you to wear at the event."

"Wait, is this really—

"You can change inside the room I'll wait outside."

Delvin left the room and waited for Diana. Delvin siphoned the walls of the school submissively. He picked his pocket to get the paper Rion gave to him. Delvin concentrated on the paper and cast a spell.

"Flumos."

The paper quickly turned into ashes as the wind drifted it away

The paper quickly turned into ashes as the wind drifted it away. The paper is spelled with Rion's plan. Once Delvin touched the paper, it revealed the plans of Rion for the party. Rion ordered Delvin to burn the paper so that no one would know the plan.

Diana opened the door and Delvin was surprised. Diana looked like a goddess in her white dress Rion picked for her with her shiny brown hair tied in a bun it revealed her crystal white complexion.