Side Stories 7- Cale and Lily

[Orabeoni!!] (Lily)

She was exhausted from the practice but after seeing Cale it was as if her exhaustion had vanished into thin air.

[So energetic. Are you done with your practice?] (Cale)

He waved as he walked towards her leisurely.

[yes! I just finished! ] (Lily)

She said as she put away the sword she was practicing her swings with.

[great. You want to walk around with me today? ] ( Cale)

Lily was quite surprised by the offer.

[its so rare for Orabeoni to go out and actually invite someone to walk with him! ] ( Lily)

[..then I'll go alone anyways. ] ( Cale)

He said as he turned around but Lily was already beside him.

[no! I'll be joining you! I want to! ] ( Lily)

Cale had a smug smile as he ruffled her hair slightly.

[muuu~ I'm already sweaty and Orabeoni messed up my hair too!] (Lily)

She pouted and complained. Cale chuckled slightly.

[sorry. I'll tie it for you here. ] ( Cale)

[No! On-unnie said Orabeoni isn't good with making others hair! ] (Lily)

She retorted as she retied her hair into a pony tail. She showed it off to Cale with a small twirl.

[Good job.as expected of my genius sister.] (Cale)

He said reaching out his hand but

[no! Orabeoni will mess it up again! Let's go now!] ( Lily)

She quickly walked in front of Cale to avoid him ruffling her hair once again.

It was still very early in the morning so only a few shops were open. So all they had to eat while walking around were fruits.

[well it's not bad eating fruits in a morning stroll. I bought some extras too] (Cale)

He said as he patted the storage bag he was carrying.

[yes! It feels more fresh and tastier!] ( Lily)

She was happily biting on a apple as she looked around the quiet and beautiful early morning market.

[Follow me. Its almost about time. ] ( Cale)

She was a little confused but she followed him and they soon were at the place where the Man Eating Tree was. Now it was just a beautiful lush hilltop. It was also a place from where the Henituse Territory could be seen.

[this is! ] (Lily)

As she exclaimed in delight, the sun rose and the sun rays slowly lit up the territory. There were shopkeepers opening their shops. Some checking their supplies. Carriages filled with many things being unloaded. Guards patrolling the territory. Some children who couldn't wait anymore to play and their parents chasing after them since they were still in their pajamas.

[this is the Henituse Territory. ] ( Cale)

Lily smiled and nodded.

[yes! This is the territory I want to protect! ] ( Lily)

She was still immersed in the magnificent sight so she couldn't see Cale bringing out a package from the storage bag.

[Lily. Happy Birthday. ] (Cale)

Lily turned around surprised but pleased.

[..I thought you forgot..hehe. Thank you Orabeoni!!!] ( Lily)

She exclaimed as she hugged Cale.

[There's no way I would forget my own sister's birthday right? You can open it now if you want to.] ( Cale)

Lily nodded and she happily started to open the gift. Her smile widened and her eyes brightened up more. The gift was a black uniform. It was the same uniform Cale and his group had worn when defending Henituse Territory against the Northern Alliance.

[Can I really have this?] ( Lily)

[of course. And there is also a magic casted on it that will make the cloth adjust to the person's body.] (Cale)

[oh!!!thank you Orabeoni!] ( Lily)

She hugged the uniform tight and thanked Cale.

[You even woke up so early to give me this! You're the first one to wish me and gift me today, Orabeoni !! Thank you!!!] ( Lily)

[You're welcome. Let's go now. The breakfast will be ready soon. You need to eat properly and not just train. ] ( Cale)

He didn't say much as he beckoned Lily to follow him and return home. Lily smiled and followed after him with her still hugging onto the uniform firmly.

[I am coming, Orabeoni!!] ( Lily)