Part-13 Because Of You

Start from the beginning

"Anokhii! Mujhe jabardasti karne pe majbur mat kro!" He warned, looking intently into her eyes, sending severe down her spine.

"Jabardasti ke siwa aur kar hi kya sakte hain aap!" She chuckled with tears in her eyes. She is not gonna give up on his demanding tone.

"Main bohat kuchh kar sakta hu, filhaal you don't test my patience and let me apply this!" She just looked away, knowing very well that there is no point in arguing with him. He will do what he wants. that's what he has always done.

The whole ride, she was burning in anger. She had tears in her eyes and fire in her ​heart. She didn't even look at him once.

He didn't release her hands. He knows he is being harsh with her but she is too stubborn to listen to him. And he cannot let her suffer in pain.

He stopped the car in front of the mansion but still did not untie her hands.
He opened the door of her side and took her in his arms.

But to his surprise, She didn't say anything. She didn't protest. She was silent. Although She was burning from inside and he knew by the way she has clinched her hand tightly, Her expression was a fifty-fifty mixture of pain and anger.

"Shaurya! Kya hua?" Aastha asked as soon as soon as they entered the mansion.

Shaurya holds her tightly, while Anokhi also tries to hide her tied hand from Aastha by pressing her hand on his chest.

"Wo Anokhi ke pair me moch aa gyi hai" he said

"Kaise moch aa gyi? Yha lao tum use" Aastha pointed towards the couch. She got worried.

"Nahi! Room me le ja rha hu, She needs rest" Saying that he left from there, knowing very well how angry Anokhi is right now and he doesn't want to put her in a situation where she has to smile forcefully. Aastha also nodded, looking at her face full of pain. But she did not know that this pain was not only physical.

_______

Shaurya made her sit on the bed and went to get the first aid box.

He came back and kept the first aid box on the bed. Looking at her, he can say that she is burning in anger, but surprisingly, she is not screaming.

He took her hand and began to untie. As soon as he finished untying her hand. she took the first aid box and threw it on the floor.

He mentally chuckled 'So she was quietly waiting for him to untie her hand!'

Ignoring her pain, she stood up and shouted what she's holding for a long now "Aakhir aap chahte kya hai? Mujhe jeene kyo nhi de rhe? Why did you do this? Han? Why did you tell them?"

"Because that's the truth!" He stood up and answered coldly

"That's the truth or you just wanted to label me as yours out of your stubbornness?" She returned in the same tone

"Label?? Are you Serious? How could you say this? Are you ashamed of being called my wife?" His voice reflects hurt, he waited but she did not respond and this increased his anger. Ignoring his question, she tried to walk away but he grabbed her hand and brought her back in front of him.

"JAWAB DO MUJHE!!! Are You Ashamed Of Being Called My Wife?" He looked into her eyes. His clutch was tight on her hand while his demanding tone startled her. The look of sheer fury on his face replaced her anger with fear.

"I'm not your wife!" She said gathering courage, but did not look into his eyes. She is bad at this. She can't deny the reality of her life, looking straight into his eyes!

"YOU ARE MY WIFE!" He said with authority

"Main nhi manti" she looked away

"But that doesn't change the fact!" and that's enough! His replies left her in rage and She jerked her hand out of his grip.
she couldn't stand the pain anymore.