Marriage?

A man doing the rituals of marriage. Ammi and Maa sitting below the mandap. Karishpa and Cheetosh sitting in chairs. Mahipal and Mansi too sitting with them.
The wedding was at night 12 thats why the guests have returned after having dinner. Now with some of there friends and family members the wedding was going on.

Pandit: Ab vadhu ko le aayiye

Cheetah and Anurag (Karishma's husband) went and brought her down.

She is the Station House Officer of Mahila Police Thaana, Janpad Lucknow. She is Haseena Malik daughter of Noor Jahan Malik.

She was looking ethereal in a red banarasi saree. Her hai was tied in a bun adorned with white flowers and red roses.

The Man is The Deputy Superintendent of Police, Lucknow. He is an IB Agent. He is Anubhav Singh son of Sonali Singh.

He was wearing a cream colour sherwani with white dhoti red colour turban.

Maa and Ammi were happy in seeinng there children finally getting married. But they didn't knew many things about there children.

Haseena sat with Anubhav. Anubhav didn't even looked towards her once.

They started doing the rituals.

Pandit: Ab vadhu ke pita aake inka kanyadaan kijiye.

Mahipal came forward and did as directed. Mahipal amd Haseena both were having tears.

Mahipal: Anubhav beta mai tumhe apni beti de raha hoon. Iska pura dhyaan rakhna

Anubhav: Hum Haseena ji ka pura dhyaan rakhenge Chacha ji.

Pandit: Ab aap dono ek dusre ko varmala pehnaiye.

They exchanged flower garlands.

Pandit: Ab var ki behen inka gathbandhan kare

Karishma and Santu came forwards and together tied the knots.

Pandit: Ab var vadhu pheron ke liye khade ho jaye.

They stood up for the seven rounds. One by one they took it all.

Pandit: Ab var vadhu ko mangal sutr pehanaye

Anubhav tied the mangal sutr on her neck.

Pandit: Ab vadhu ki mang bhare

Anubhav took some Vermilion in a coin and filed the partition between her hair.

While doing do a little bit of Vermilion fell on her nose.

Ammi: Suna hai jis ladki ki nak pe sindoor girta hai uska pati usko bohot pyaar karta hai.

Maa: Sahi kaha aapne Samdhan ji. Air mujhe toh pura yakeen hai anu meri bacchi ka pura dhyaan rakhega bohot pyaar karega.

Pandit: Vivah sampan huwa ab aap apne bado ka aashirwaad le sakte hai.

They came down from the mandap to take everyone's blessing.