Hahaha I know I know Haytham is too sweet but I try my best to keep the characters close to reality. I myself am a fan of Bilal from winged dreams. But when you think deeper, perfect character doesn't exist and it's really not required in this dunya. Perfection is something that belongs to the realm above dunya, a place where there's no pain or competition or Ill feelings. A place meant for ease. To name such a thing for this world that is meant for trials and trouble to begin with doesn't sound really nice. We should always keep our standards real and that doesn't mean that person has to be mean, liar, drunkard No. It means that the person with all its flaws tries his best to be a better version of themselves every moment. Striking the balance is all we need. Coming to Wattpad men, well a lot of them if not all are wrought from female minds so I wouldn't pick them as my own set standard LoL. There had been a few that changed my view about Muslim men but no it's not the same for me I could say plus HEYY we have the best of the best figure- prophet Muhammad SAW so why settle for an imaginative one?

It is true, I'm missing Haytham 😏

I personally can't leave this app, wattpad with exchange of anything Wallahi! What if some day your account gets deleted what would your reaction on that be?

My reaction should be and probably would be Alhamdulillah. Being too attached to something isn't good, it's something I've learnt over time. To be able to say Alhamdulillah when you lose something worldly is an achievement and gradually I do hope to reach that height. Nowadays we don't even realise and become addicted to different things. Alhamdulillah I've come this far and don't feel bothered by things I once desired anymore and I hope this goes on by Allah's pleasure. May Allah give us success in detaching ourselves from wrong things and make us aware of ourselves. That doesn't mean I want my writing to disappear; I do love them so I hope they don't hihi.

Smarty pants 😌

In wattpad Islamic novels, we see a life of a Niqabi or Hijabi is somehow simple like their families are supportive or they can practice full niqab in wedding too, what is your situation is it the same?

It depends. And Aaah I had some experience of getting my niqab pulled down in public casually but Alhamdulillah, struggling through it more happily than anything else. The struggle is real, everyday people judge you based on your look, ask questions you're not comfortable answering but there are so many benefits that weights down the bad side. It can be tiring because as humans we are forgetful and from time to time we need reminders who we are struggling for. So when my focus is the pleasure of Allah and to follow the footsteps of the best humans to grace the world, I'm at peace. Of course being able to practice hijab in ease is a blessing. To face tests and hurdles while doing so? That's a bigger blessing in my eyes!

Also sometimes people take you as an inspiration to start practising. What can be better than that is that you become a wasila for someone to take a step towards deen?

This should be given an award of Truth of the year!

As I know you, you are not native Turkish speaker but you have learnt that language and you're litterly a Truk in speaking SubhanAllah! I wanna ask you how it started first?

Learning Turkish was a beautiful journey as I look back and like so many other things for me that started on a random note and later on became something I loved, language learning added to the list. It started as a hobby and gradually I found myself digging deeper into it. The first time I heard Turkish I was intrigued by the way it sounded so...staunch unlike bangla which sounds extremely sweet. Before that I only knew Hindi and English, Hindi being quite similar to Bangla as they both have roots to Sanskrit. There from that day on- I found a certain passion to acquire the ability to speak the language that sounds melodious to my ears and it's still the same. Even now I'm fascinated by Farsi language because of how beautiful it is along with Arabic. Hope to learn them soon too bi idhnillah. Man, I literally wrote an essay on it. Can't deny my attachment now >p<

It was fun, reading your answers! 😂

Our life is nothing as compared to wattpad books, it is hard to handle it is suffocating sometimes and we face lack of Iman to in some situations, my last question for you is, what will you tell to your self in those types of situations?

Life is all about high and low. That's something we all know but only a few of us take a keen look into the mirror. Iman never stays the same at all times even if you're an aleem. Naturally it will fluctuate, but on those times we must not let ourselves lose and defeat our nafs that takes over us. I can't clearly remember the one who this quote belongs to (probably some imam) but it holds the picture perfectly "drag yourself to the doorsteps of your Lord and leave it there again and again until it returns smiling, with his heart filled with its creator's noor." Push yourself, fight your fears. Drag yourself to the prayer mat, to the mushaf, to the video that you thought would take the longest hour of your life to watch, away from the clip with wrong stuff on social media, stop yourself from commenting on gossip or on something that would fuel a fight. Smile and humble yourself as much as possible. And never for a second let the gloomy clouds of trials overshadow the bright hopeful opinion you hold about Allah. The bigger the trial the greater the reward, always reminding.

I Hope my words helped :) thank you again for taking out your time for this. BarakAllahu feekum. It was fun answering the questions ♡

Those were really cool!

May Allah grant us all ease, Ameen ❤

How was the interview guys? I hope I did good in this.