18 - Thump, Thump, Thump

Start from the beginning

My father was probably angry, not because he lost his daughter but because he lost a good solder who got what he wanted done without excuses or time delays and because someone had taken that, he wanted revenge.

The only person in this ball room Damian wouldn't kill under any circumstance was Daisy which meant he cared for her most and that meant she was in danger.

I had to think fast so I looked to the back of the room. The look on Damian's face made it clear he knew they were going to try and kill Daisy. Damian would want to fight them so I looked to Logan and nodded to Daisy.

I think he understood what I meant because he started to rush over to Daisy and that was enough for me.

I brought my gun up to in front of my face and shot at the men. I was able to shoot one in the head before they began shooting too.

I had to distract them from Daisy. If they wanted to shoot at me, at least they wouldn't be shooting at Daisy. She was my best friend and out of everyone I've ever met in my life, she was the only one who seemed to not want me for a selfish reason.

That meant I had to be selfless when it came to her.

The remaining 3 men got down the stairs and 1 of them started to make their way to Daisy who was being dragged out by Logan.

There was no exits but they had to get out if they wanted a chance of surviving, now.

I threw my dagger, hitting the man's side thigh and ran toward him.

I dived over 2 dead men that must of been either with the Italians or Americans or another Mafia that had nothing to do with he fight.

I ducked at the sound of shots being fired whilst still running. I finally got to this ass of a person as he pulled out the dagger and started to swipe it at me.

some fucking nerve to come after my best friend and then try to kill me.

I dodged the swings 3 times before I grabbed his arm and turned into him to throw my head back in his face, leaving a trail of red running from his nose.

His hands went to his face and normally I would off used this and got him on the floor before killing him but I turned around to find Daisy. The window at the side of the room had been shattered and I couldn't see Daisy or Logan.

They were out and now I could kill these pricks that ruined my night.

Suddenly my face felt a sting followed by a numbing sensation and I fell backwards before I saw black.

My eyes fluttered open before I gasped and sat quickly up, looking around me, fully aware I may still be in the middle of the fight but I was in a dark room, on a bed

"Hey, it's okay, you're okay."

I knew who it was before I looked to him. His voice was deep and there was a slight hint of frantic in it.