One of a Kind.

Hi everyone! This is my first story, so cut me some slack! Please vote and comment and stuff, thanks!!<3

~

Hi, Im Sky Damondee, and I'm not your average girl. Yeah, I know, that's what they all say.. Well, this time it's different. Im a witch. One of the highest ranks of witches actually, and noooo, im not one of those Wicca wannabes, I'm a real witch, it's in my blood. I know what you're thinking. "This girl is crazy!" or "Put her in insane asylum." But I could care less. Beleive what you wanna believe. So yeah. Tomorrow's the first day of school. In a new city. I wasn't scared. I'd rule the school in less than 10 minutes. I cant wait to see the looks on those skanky blonde's faces.

*************

What to wear, what to wear. I walked into my walk-in closet. It's the first day of school, gotta make a good impression, right? I decided on three inch red heels and a loose over the shoulder black dress. I straightened my hair as straight as it would go and parted it at the side. I put on some make-up and looked at the mirror. Standing there was a girl with long glossy black hair, flawless ivory skin, full red lips to die for, and the most amazing blue eyes you've ever seen. I sighed and turned around, walking out of my room, grabbing my keys on the way. I unlocked the door to my black Lamborghini and got in a looked at my 4 story house and thought I saw something in the corner of my eye. I jerked my head head around to find nothing. Ugh. I hated my imagination.

*********************

Everyone stared as I parked the car and got out. Literally everyone. Once on the ground I heard to many whistles to count. I also heard the sound of a girl hitting her boyfriend. Being the witch I was smirked and looked straight ahead. As everyone continued to stare straight at me, walked into the school building. Like Deja' vu, everyone stopped and stared again. God, was I loving it. Looking around I found exactly what I wanted. The fakes. And the leaders boyfriend. I walked right up to him and said "Hi I'm Sky, and I was wondering if you could show me around? This is my first year." The head fake looked like someone had just punched her in the face.I know it was kinda Stupid to do that. I was just asking for trouble. But it is my middle name, thanks to my great aunt Truble "Uh, uhm, yeah, of course" he whispered. "Thanks babe", I whispered, but loud enough for everyone else to hear me. I heard the sound of a cellphone camera as I walked down the hall with my new friend. Just as we were about to turn the corner, I looked back and smiled at the head fake. "This bitch, is war", she was thinking. So easy to get into the little brain of hers. I put my arm the hottie next to me. Now this was gonna be fun.

*********

"So whats your name" I asked the blonde, green eyed boy. His name was Conner. But I had to make small talk. "Conner" he said with a crooked smile. I laughed "Nice to meetcha'" this time he laughed. "So Conner who was that slut you were with?" I asked. He pulled away from me. "That was my girlfriend you bitch!!" Haha, yeah 'was' his girlfriend. I heard an annoying giggle from behind. The little slut had been following us, I knew. I looked at him and smiled softly, I would not need my powers for this, just my beauty. "I'm sorry hunny, I just never thought a man like you would be with a little child like her" I said, scrunching up my face, acting as I was confused. "Umm, yeah, sorry" he said grinning his cute little grin. "No problem" I replied, it really wasn't. I smiled when he put his hand into my back pocket. And giggled when I heard the sound of a little gasp. "So far, I'm winning" I thought.

************

I walked into my home-room. Everyone looked as I walked in. Ok so on the way here maybe on the way here I had decorated my locker. Full out. Like it looked amazing. I looked at the teacher. A frizzy haired 47 year old. She looked like the kind that had no love life and alot of cats. After a quick mind search, turns out she did. "You're late Mrs. Domandee." She said. "Sorry Mrs. Abraham, I ran into an old friend" I lied. "Very well, just take a seat." The only seat open was next to a pretty brunette with brown curly hair and I nice real tan. Not that spray on shit. I took my seat next to her. "Hi, I'm sky" I said politely. "Chloe" she said smiling. "I felt someone entering my mind. My thoughts. My secrets. I sent a rush of power to the person entering my mind. I looked up to see Chloe rubbing her head. We looked at each other and smiled. "Chloe Mallatop?" I asked. "That's me" she said, grinning. You see, the Mallatops were close friends of the Domandees. My mom had always told me they had a daughter who lived in California with her aunt. I guess Wen we moved to California ourselves that totally slipped moms mind. Finding another witch was amazing. Sure I've met over a hundred witches, but never expected to have one in my own school. Most witches were homeschooled or went to a school for superhuman kids. But I had decided to live a normal life. I guess Chloe had chosen the same. "So Chloe, I want to overthrow the fakes" I whispered. She nodded, understanding who I ment. "Wanna help?" I asked "Hell es" she said, flashing another grin.