Prologue

Professor Minerva McGonagall just signed off the last few letters that are going to be sent all over Europe. The Ministry of Magic has been thinking about something along with the Japanese wizarding government. She was notified before about the exchange of the student list from Mahoutokoro Wizarding School. It is astonishing that they are willing to let students from Europe to join their institution and allowing their own list to be in England. They were always a secretive bunch of wizards. Maybe they also saw the potential of change.

Signing the last of the septet envelope, she slumped back on her chair, staring at Dumbledore's empty portrait. Prof. Dumbledore was out, probably visiting his other portrait at the ministry. Things are so very different from what they were years back. A whole new generation is awaiting...

°°°°°°°°

A/N

Hello! To anyone who's into Harry Potter and BTS, this might be the book for you. I have been planning this for a long time. Hope you like it. Updates will be on Sunday of every week.

Please remember I don't own any of the characters mentioned in the story.

BTS obviously belong to themselves and The HYBE company can only decide with them where they can start to act or work. Our members will not have much age difference, 2 or 3 max because I want to keep their brotherhood safe and intact.

JK. Rowling is the author of the Harry Potter franchise and I don't own her characters either.

I sincerely won't allow copying of my work because it was thoroughly my thought out plan.

Constructive criticism is very much appreciated. In case of any unnecessary hateful vocabulary, I will be forced to throw the user off my comment section. Please remember that.

-With love,
Ś