Chapter 17

"Oh.. Jai... Ummm.. hehehe... Come In...Oh hey Celine" ChangJo said, i could tell he was only interested in Jai... And for once i wish i was in her shoes... Then i wouldn't have to worry about what was going through my head...

"Oh hey Jai..." ChunJi said

"Shit... He is here..."

"Yo Jai... you ok?" LJoe said...

"Double Shit... They are both here..."

I walked behind Jai and ChangJo... Hoping that they... Meaning LJoe and ChunJi wouldn't see me...

All of a sudden Jai stopped walking and stayed still... She looked at ChangJo... She reached her hand out and held onto his arm...

"Hey... ummm... ChangJo... could i speak to you for a minute?..." Jai said...

"Sure..." He said as he grabbed her hand and took her somewhere... Leaving me fully exposed... I stood there... Frozen to the spot...

"Why... Why do things like this happen to me?..."

They both sat there... on the sofa... looking at me with blank eyes...

"Please.. someone... say something!.."

I knew that i would have to speak to them at some point but... but i just couldn't bring myself to do it... Because i knew i would lose a friendship and i could possibly be breaking up a friendship...

I must have stood there for about a minute... but that minute felt like an hour...

"Hey celine... You ok? Haven't seen you in a while..." Niel said as he walked out of the kitchen holding a plate of food...

"Thank god..."

"Ummm.. Yeah... Sorry about that... i just had a few things to sort out... but i think i have everything under control..." I say while looking back at LJoe and ChunJi...

"Yeah... it's now or never... Let's do this"

"Oh thats good... come let's watch some TV.." Niel says as he walks over to me... using his free hand he puts it over my shoulder and we start walking to the front room... I could feel their eyes peircing at my head...

"I wonder what Jai and ChangJo are talking about anyways... Hummm... I know... Celine wait here a minute.. I'm going to spy on them... YA Ricky come with me... Where is C.A.P hyung anyways?..."

"Oh he's asleep..." Ricky said as he got up from the computer and walked on his tip toes towards Niel...

"Come on let's be spy's... hehehe this is going to be so much fun..." He said while standing next to Niel... They both started giggling... but it wasn't a sweet giggle... it was one of them We-are-evil kind of giggles...

And with that said they both left the front room... Leaving me alone with.... Them...

I felt my face getting warmer... I was so nervous i didn't know where to begin...

"Ummm-"

"Aish... this is so awkward it is unbearable..."

"So... how have you been??" ChunJi said

"How could you ask me that... you two have put me through hell and back trying to sort my feelings out... Aish"

"I've been go-"

"Let's just cut to the chase... what's you're answer Celine... Me or him?" LJoe said while sitting across me with his arms crossed... He was just staring at me... Not breaking eye contact....

The one question i was waiting for has just been asked...

The one question i was ready to answer...

The one question...

That will change everything...