Chapter 16

I didn't edit so if there are spelling mistakes sorry ^.^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been a couple of days since i was at TeenTops dorm... I'm not going to lie I do miss them... But being away from them for a bit will help clear my head a bit... also it will help me work out who I have feelings for more... To be honest I was happy Jai was was here to help me in situations like this... also she helped me take my mind of it as well... But she will forever remind me that i would have to choose...

But as well as dealing with my problems, as well as trying to sort my feelings i'm also helping Jai realize that ChangJo has feelings for her....

"No guy will ever like me..." Jai said as she sat upside down on the sofa with her head hanging on the edge...

I face palm my head into my hands...

"How many times do i need to tell you... Jai, ChangJo likes you!!... You can ask him yourself" I say as i look at her with my head resting on my head... She had a blank look on her face...

"Why would he like me?... He's an idol, I'm just a normal person... I'm not skinny and I don't even find myself that pretty... so why would he like me?"

I hate it when she gets like this... Just because she isn't skinny and has curves, she just doesn't find herself pretty enough to be loved by someone... Just because she had a bad breakup with her last boyfriend... Aishhh because of him she lost all confidence in herself...

I get up from where i was sitting and Jai sits on the chair properly... I sit next to her and hold onto her hands...

"Just because you think you're not pretty, doesn't mean no one else will find you beautiful..." I could see tears forming in her eyes...

"I have an idea.. let's go to see them... and you can ask ChangJo yourself..." I say with a smile on my face...

I knew that when we go there I am going to have to face up to the music... And now I have a idea who i like more I think I should tell that person...

"I don't wanna..." She said using aegyo... I have to say, she was really good at doing it...

"Nope, you doing aegyo will not work this time, Come one let's go..." I say as I get up from the sofa... I knew she wouldn't come unless I forced her to... So i did what i thought would work best... I attacked her... Well tickling her until she would give in...

"AHHHHHHH..." She screamed, as she tried to fight me back.... I kept tickling her until she fell onto the floor....

"OK...OK I'LL... I'LL GO" She screamed as I was tickling her...

"Are you sure you'll come?!..." I said while staring at her...

"Yes... will you stop now... Please" She said, I reached my hand out to help her get up from the floor...

We headed towards the front door, we put our shoes on and headed towards their dorm... I knew they would be in because i still have their scedule even though i'm not working at the moment... So i knew they would all be in...

Including LJoe and ChunJi...

"Come on Celine... you can do this... you have to do this... i'm goin to have to do this... not just for my sake... but for him as well...."

I shut the door and we head towards their dorm... 

Jai knocks on the door... I can feel my heart beating faster and faster.... I felt like I was going to pass out at any point...

The door opens....

"Well here goes nothing..." I say to myself...