Chapter 9

Short Chapter~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I started to run my fingers through his hair as he started to kiss my neck and unbuttoning my shirt...

He looks up at me and says "Are you sure you are ready for this??"

"Just shut up and kiss me..." I said as I grabbed his head and kissed him...

I reach my hands down to his trousers and start to unbotton them.... he brakes the kiss to take his shirt off and I take mine off at the same time....

I wrap my arms around his waist as he starts kissing my neck...

"mmmm..." I said as he hit one of my spots... I start to dig my nails into his back as he keeps kissing my neck....

*Click...*

I push him of me...

"YAHH~ LJOE WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Shit..." We both said as we looked at each other

I jump of the bed and grab my shirt and put it on...

"Yah~ where am i meant to go?..." I said as LJoe as he put his shirt back on...

"Just lay in the bed..."

"Ok..."

"YAH~ LJOE.... YOU'VE BEEN DRINKING!! WHERE ARE YOU~" ChunJi shouts...

He walks out of the door shuting it half way as I climb into the bed... I turn over to face the window and fan my face trying to cool myself down....

"What!!!.... Is she ok?..." They said as they came to the door... I grabbed the cover so I could hide my head.... I didn't want to remember...

"Yeah... she's asleep now... I just went in to check to see if she was ok..."

"I want to go in and see her..." ChunJi says as he opens the door...

Silence filled the room... I couldn't stop the tears coming out of my eyes...

I felt him sit on the bed... and pull the covers away from my head...

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you..." He said as he got his thumb and wiped away my tears...

I felt him lay on the bed as he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to him...

"I'm so sorry..."