Chapter 11

I turned the shower on and stepped into the warm shower...

After I had finished I stepped out the shower...

"OH MY GOD!" I heard someone say.. I turned my head to see ChunJi standing there... Just looking at me....

"OH MY GOD GO AWAY!!!" I shouted at him as i grabbed a towel... But he just stood there frozen...

So I pushed him out of the bathroom... and shut the door...

"I swear I locked the door..." I say as I picked my clothes up and opened the door.. I peeked my head out to see if anyone was there... Luckily ChunJi had gone somewhere... I ran into the bedroom... Thinking that no one was there... But i had bumped into someone.... And fallen onto the floor... Luckily my towel stayed around me....

"Shit... You okay??.." He says as he helps me to my feet...

"Why is everything happening to me..." I said taking his hand and coming into the bedroom... I sat on the bed and put my head into my hands...

"So celine...." I look up and see the I had bumped into Ricky...

"What's goin on with you and LJoe??..." I look at him with shock written all across my face...

"N-NOTHING!!" I said as I jumped up from the bed, grabbed his arm and pulled him to the door...

"YAH~ CELINE!!..." He shouted as I pushed him out of the door... But he put his foot in the door so i couldn't shut it...

"I'M NOT GOIN ANYWHERE UNTIL YOU AWNSER ME... CELINE!!!..." He shouted as he tried to push the door open...

He put his hand onto the door... I moved my head forward and bit his hand... He jumped but in the process I managed to close the door...

"I NEED TO AT LEAST GET DRESSED!!..." I shouted through the door...

That night....

"Get away from me" I shouted as the guy was walking towards me... I stuck my hands out to try to keep him away from me...

"I told you I would be back!!" He said with a smirk on his face... He grabbed my arms and pulled me into him... He put one hand into my hair and pulled my head back as he started kissing me on my neck...

"GET OFF ME!!!" I shouted... But that only made him more determined to keep going....

He started moving me back until I had fallen onto my bed... He sat on top of me and pinned my hands above my head....

He bit his lip and leaned in and started rough kissing me... I tried to move my head but using his free and he grabbed my chin and made it so i couldn't move...

"There is no use in fighting me... there is no one here to save you now!!..." He said as he started unbuttoning my shirt... exposing my chest... He reached be hind me and tried to undo my bra...

"CELINEEEE!!!!..." I heard someone shout my name...

"CELINE!! WAKE UP!!!" 

I opened my eyes... I could see someone.... I could feel the sweat coming of my face...

I started to cry... That's how real my dream felt... I was so scared... He put his arms around me and started to rub my back...

"Celine... you ok?... Don't worry It was just a nightmare..." He said as he lifted my head up from his chest... He reached for my blanket and wiped away some of the sweat from my forehead...

"Thank you-" 

"Shhh... Don't worry..." He said as he got his thumb and wiped away the tears that where falling from my eyes... I looked into his eyes...

His head started to move closer to my face... And before I knew it his lips where on mine... I didn't hate it but i didn't like it... i didn't know what i am feeling... He puts one of his hands into my hair and starts to make the kiss deepen... I wrappedmy arms around him...

"Hummm..." I heard someone say... I break the kiss and turn my head to see that he was awake... Just staring at us... Not saying anything...

"Ummm.. It's not what-" But before i could finish he had gotten up from the bed and walked out of the room... Slamming the door behind him..

"WAIT.. IT'S-" I got up and before i could take one step he had grabbed my arm... pulling me back onto the bed... he wrapped his arms around my waist as my back was facing him...

"Do believe in love at first sight... I didn't... But I think I love you... I love you Celine..."

Those words kept circling in my head...

"I think I love you..." 

How could I reply to him...

I can't pretend I didn't hear him...

What should I do??