To be honest, I have absolutely no idea what Yerim is talking about. But the fact that she have the patience to listen to my rant was already enough to make me happy. 

⧼ What r u doing right now? ⦆

⦅ Crying and suffocating in the toilet because I don't want to see the jerk ☹️!! ⧽

⧼ Gurl- what!? ⦆

⧼ U don't just- hide in the freaking bathroom and cry like an imbecile over an argument- okay but was it that bad for you to react like this? ⦆

⦅ Maybe I'm overreacting... ⧽

⦅ OKAY but how will you react if you had an argument with your precious bf 😥⧽

⧼ how would i know? ⦆

⧼ i've never dated ⦆

⦅ be imaginative <3 ⧽

As I waited for a few short seconds for her answer, I leaned against the door to see if I can hear anything but it was as silent as the night ocean. I sighed in disappointment and my phone buzz.

⧼ I would prb break up 😖 ⦆

⦅ 😐 ⧽

⦅ r u joking with me- ⧽

⦅ YOU'RE NOT HELPING AGH ⧽

⧼ Isn't that what everyone do in dramas 🤔 ⦆

⦅ Ofc not- I think you're just using it as an excuse- ⧽

⧼😒⦆

⧼ Whatever u say hun' 💅⦆

I wanted to reply with a simple eye-roll emoji until I finally heard approaching footsteps towards the door. But, what was I expecting? 

Maybe I was just impatiently hungry and suffocating in this bathroom, was that why I was waiting for him to come? 

⦅ Brb, hearing footsteps. ⧽

⧼ aight, tell me how it goes :D ⦆

For some reason, the face Yerim send gave me a bad feeling something was going to go wrong. But it was just some letter emoji- why am I so anxious?

"Y/N?" I flinched at the gentle voice and looked up at the ceiling. It was as though I was looking at Jungkook but when he wasn't in my view, I look down. "Are you alright?" He questioned, knocking on the door softly. "What's taking you so long in there?"

Clutching my phone, I turned it off and gulped a lump in my throat. I simply refuse to answer and decided to stay quiet.

"Y/N, you've been in there for nearly five hours, can you at least speak and tell me if you're okay?" He begged and I could feel him trying to unlock the door, as though he was in panic that something happen to me. "You haven't even eaten anything the whole day..." He mumbled under his breath and I blinked.

So what? Once I didn't eat for two days because I was preparing for my final exam and I survived. That's what I wanted to say but I stayed quiet.

"Y/N, please," The pressure on the knob was getting louder and I was afraid that he was gonna break it down. Maybe that was his intention. "Talk to me if you can, just tell me if you're okay." I could hear loud clicking sounds and a few hits thrown onto the door. His voice portrayed nervousness and fright. I chewed my lip, hoping he wouldn't break down the door.

"Stop it Jungkook," I said quietly. "I'm okay in here, leave me alone."

"Y/N..." His voice quavered as he pronounces my name. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean any of it," He apologises and I rolled my eyes. That's what they all say.

"You were right," He murmured when he realise I wasn't budging. "I was feeling impatient and indignant... that's why I was spouting nonsense. Nonsense that hurt you when I knew you would take it personally. I'm sorry..."

Stop apologising, you're just making me feel bad even more.

"I'm sorry that I failed to understand you... I just get worried about you. No matter who you are with or where you are, I just get anxious because I know your life is in danger and it distresses me every single time you're not with me," He murmured and I stared at my feet. "I know, I admit, I'm possessive and I do expect you to always be with me. But now that you admit you don't want to hang out with me every single time, 24/7... I'll accept it because that's what you want."

I should be joyful from what he said but why do I just feel horrible all of the sudden?

"Please open the door, it hurts me to see you hiding in there because of me," He pleaded and I could hear him attempting to open the door. The doorknob is most likely half-broken because of you...

Sliding my phone into my pocket, I decided to give in. Standing up, I turned around and grabbed onto the doorknob as I unlock it. I slowly pull open the door but only a little for me to be able to peek outside. Jungkook's grey baggy shirt came into my view and I slightly look up. Our eyes met and I quickly averted my eyes.

Unexpectedly, my hands slipped off the doorknob as Jungkook roughly push open the door and were careful not to hit me. He swiftly put his arms around my waist and pull me towards him. I press two hands against his chest to protest but he kept his arms tight. A bit too tight as though I was gonna leave him forever.

"How long are you going to act like this?" He questioned and I stared at his chest blankly. I could feel his gaze on me and he leaned down to peck me on the cheek which had brought my attention to him.

His eyes sparkled happily on mine once we hold contact. "I don't want you to be scared to ask me to go out with your friends. You're allowed to go out with anyone you like, I won't control you. But you have to tell me next time."

"I thought I told you to leave me alone," I muttered under my breath but he ignored my statement by connecting our lips together. "But okay..." I murmured, answering his previous question and he grinned.

"You know I love you a lot right?" He replied and I answered with a shrug. He reply my shrug with a frown as though he was offended and I stifled a giggle. "Your opinions are not irrelevant to me but relevant to me and you're really special to me." He said and I tilt my head. "All the things I said before were the opposite, and I love you more than anything in this world." 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Thank you for reading :D

~Xin

Murderer Mystery || J.JK FF ✓On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara