Chapter 76: Celebration feast

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Father Xu and Mother Xu were basically aware of the result, but if they were so slack and they seemed too majestic, they did not directly express their opinions in the end, neither agree nor disagree. However, Xu Chi and Yun Hao were not chased out. Although the attitude became more and more lukewarm afterwards, the whole process of the son's visit to the New Year was still harmonious. Xu Chi understood that this was a sign of their compromise, and he felt better.

At this point, he and Yun Hao have also passed the most troublesome threshold, after that, as long as they spend more time to let Xu and Xu mother slowly accept the reality. But things can go so smoothly, and the Qi family's persuasion is not without credit. When I think about it initially, it was because he accompanied Qi Yan and Shu Zimu to take the juniors to the amusement park, he only knew Yun Hao. After Shu Zimu rescued Yun Hao, and Qi Yan bought Xing Yue for Shu Zi Mu, Yun Hao also benefited by the way. Calculating in this way, the Qi family, especially Qi Yan and Shu Zimu's beneficial promotion of them is really not small, Xu Chi thinks more and more feel that they have to prepare a gift of thanks to Qi Yan and Shu Zimu.

In addition to Xu Chi's affairs, something happened during the Chinese New Year. Qi Yan and Shu Zimu went to the Sheng family to visit the New Year. Sheng Xiaowen had returned to the army after his vacation. Sheng Xiaowu broke away from being beaten from time to time, and began to tremble a little again. However, because of the lesson, the shaking is not as strong as before. Sheng Xiaowen stuck his pocket money, and also found someone to watch him specifically, and he must follow when he is out. Therefore, Sheng Xiaowu is not interested in going out to play anymore. It has been a suffocating evil fire that he hasn't been looking for excitement for so long.

When Qi Yan took Shu Zimu with Qi Heng to go to the Sheng family for New Year's greetings, Sheng Xiaowu saw their first reaction and showed anxiety. Obviously, he still remembered his hatred for the previous things. But in front of other people, Sheng Xiaowu didn't dare to do anything. Straightforward provocations didn't work either. There was no such eloquence in the shadowy projective. He could only stare at Qi Yan secretly.

It stands to reason that this New Year's visit is just a passing scene, but the elders of the Sheng family are very distressed about what Sheng Xiaowu had been taught by Sheng Xiaowen before, and it seems that Sheng Xiaowu has been completely transformed from evil and became a good youth. To play, on the one hand, to dissolve the conflict between the two before, and to turn everything into a jade silk; on the other hand, since Sheng Xiaowu started to learn well, then naturally he had to study with young people like Qi Yan. After the correction, the performance may not be worse than Qi Yan?

In the minds of parents who are spoiling their children, their children are everyone who loves them. Everyone has to let them. It is not because they are worse than others, but because they are young and playful before. Now that everyone has changed, people who have been bullied and offended by him before have no reason to express dissatisfaction. Their children are clever and smart, and there is no reason to refuse to ask others to teach and teach others.

In short, Qi Yan went to the New Year, but had a strange task of being a good friend with Sheng Xiaowu. I don't know if the Sheng family intends to start a good relationship with the Qi family. Qi Yan thought that the other party was just a joke, humble at the same time. After shirk a bit, they didn't expect them to insist on it. Sheng Xiaowu is also inexplicable, but after all, he is still pretending to be good and unable to protest.

The Sheng family praised Qi Yan, and his posture was very low. In desperation, Qi Yan made a little appearance. After agreeing, he pretended to call Sheng Xiaowu out for exchanges, and actually went away after going out.

However, in this disaster for Qi Yan's infallibility, Sheng Xiaowu seemed to feel that he was hurt more, and his attitude towards Qi Yan became more and more bad. He gave him a few harsh words. Qi Yan was indifferent and looked at the beam like a clown. The Sheng Xiao was arrogant enough, threatened to give Qi Yan a little color to look at, and even pulled on Shu Zimu.