The Blood Covered Dream (EDITED)

Start from the beginning

"I should leave you two alone..." he said as she turned to him quickly.

"Seriously, Jaskier? He just had a nightmare, so I kissed him to wake him up because nothing else worked! I'm not a whore, and you sleep here while I sleep in my room alone! Your lucky you didn't barge in when I was bathing! I would have killed you," she hissed.

"Well, I had a good reason too! I can't fight a man six times my size!" He protested.

"So you make a woman do it, how survivalist of you," she muttered.

"You took down a giant centipede yesterday, so don't you try to make yourself sound like a lady; you are anything but!" He said as she scoffed.

She left Geralt's room, and Geralt sighed a bit as Jaskier entered the room. He seemed so pleased that he told her off, but that was going to bite him in the butt later. Geralt sat up, and he saw it was morning already, which didn't seem possible.

"You shouldn't have done that," he said as Jaskier looked at him, confused.

"Tell her off or have her save you from whatever fucked up dream you had. I'm sure it was a sex dream; you haven't gotten a whore in a long time. A week is a long time. I was lucky the innkeeper's wife was free for the night while her husband was asleep in one of the empty rooms," he smiled.

"You always have to go after married women," he sighed, annoyed.

"No, I like to. Anyway, we should go; Stella is already getting ready to leave," he informed as he went to Stella's room and opened the door.

"Close the door, you fucker. I am bathing!" She screamed as Jaskier quickly shut the door and ran into his room.

"Okay, Stella is bathing before we go..." he said as Geralt couldn'tbelievee him.

"I didn't dream about sleeping with Stella," he informed.

"Sure you weren't; she might have gotten too rough with you and then cut off your balls. I had that dream once; I could feel the rope burns on my wrists after I woke up," he smiled.

"If you like her so much, just as her to buy her a drink," Geralt stated.

"You think she will let me do that?" He asked. Geralt paused for a moment.

"No," he said as Jaskier sighed.

"Dame it!" He muttered.

Stella was bathing and sighed as she needed to relax. She heard a knock on her door and sighed as she thought it was Jaskier again. She didn't answer because she was tired of him. That was until she heard another knock.

"Seriously, Jaskier! I am so tired of you trying to use me to get rid of your sexual desires! I'm not a whore!" She growled as Geralt stood by her door.

"It's Geralt," he said, making her sigh frustration.

"This is why I like horses better at least they give me some space! Men! You can't live with them or without them," she muttered, "give me a minute to get dressed, please!"

He left and waited back in his room. He couldn't believe she had to kiss him to wake him up from whatever nightmare he had. He felt guilty but happy it was her waking him up rather than Jaskier. Seeing her alive made him feel better, and touching her to ensure she was there helped him. He couldn'tbelievee he killed her in his dream. It felt too real; even the blood that dripped down from his fingertips felt real.

"So, what did you dream about?" Jaskier asked more or less as a joke.

He didn't answer as he put his armor on. He didn't want to talk about it, and he was hoping it wasn't an omen to come. Jaskier knew he didn't speak a lot, but this silence was different than others.