Christmas With the Joker

Start from the beginning

An audiotape track of applause plays through the sound system as the camera pans over cardboard cutouts of people. The cutouts in the audience include Batman, Robin, Scarlet Witch, Gordon, Bullock, and even Mayor Hill.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, very much! Have I got a show for you tonight. Is loaded with surprises and mystery guests and Christmas cheer."

Down in the Batcave, the three heroes watch the Joker's Christmas special on the Batcomputer to track him down.

"Well Batman, you were sure right about the Joker. Any leads?" Robin questioned.

"I've accessed Gotham's Electrical Main Frame, and I'm zeroing in on the power surges to pinpoint the location of Joker's broadcast signal," Batman types at his computer. A map of Gotham's electrical grid is scanned for any surges. A few seconds passed and a red dot appears on the screen, pinpointing the location of the surge, "That's it!"

"I"m not sure, Batman. Joker never gives his location away this easy. It could be a trap," Scarlet Witch voiced as she looked at the red light suspiciously.

"Scarlet Witch is right, Batman. It seems too easy," Robin said, supporting Scarlet Witch.

"It's never easy with the Joker," Batman responded.

The heroes wasted no more time and hopped into the Batmobile. Batman then puts the Christmas special on the screen in the Batmobile before taking off to find him.

"Oh, Batman!?! Scarlet Witch!?! I hope you're watching, cuz I have a very special surprise for you..." The Joker grins maniacally on the screen, "Rumor has it, Christmas is a time to share with family."

The sound system plays an audio track of cheering.

"And since I don't have one of my own..." The Joker said with a sad tone.

The system then plays a track of "Awwwws."

"I decided to steal one!" Joker finishes with a wicked grin, the system plays a track of applause.

"And here they are The Awful Lawful Family!" The background lights turn on to reveal Gordon, Summer, Alder, and Bullock wrapped like holiday gifts and gagged with candy canes, "Aren't they just the cutest family you've ever seen?"

"It's never easy with the Joker," Batman restates to Scarlet With and Robin.

"Meet Daddy Lawful!" Joker introduces Gordan before he takes the gag out of Gordon's mouth.

"You diseased maniac! I'll--" Gordan shouted, angrily before the gag back in his mouth. Muffling his angry shouts, "Mhmmphm!"

"Hmm. Looks like I'll have to teach Daddy some manners," Joker hums before moving on to Summer, "And here's Mommy Lawful!

After removing the gag from Summer, she pleads to the camera.

"Help! Somebody, please help us--mhmmphm!"

Her cries were muffled by the candy cane that was placed back into her mouth.

"Ho ho ho isn't she jolly. And here is Sissy Lawful," Joker moves onto Alder and removes the candy cane from her mouth.

"Let us out of here or else I'll shove that candy cane up yo-"

"Careful, Sissy," Joker berates her after putting the gag back in her mouth, "This is a family show."

"And here we have little Baby Lawful! Coochie coochie coo!" Joker pats Bullock's head and scratches under his chin like he was a baby. Bullock was dressed in a baby bonnet. Joker removes the gag from Bullock's mouth.