Pool Party Chapter 23

Thursday 7:45 pm

Kylie, Dinah, and Normani were in the backyard decorating they were putting up lights on the trees and waterproof lights in the pool after hours of decorating Kylie went in the house and got some snacks for Dinah, Normani, herself, and her girlfriend Ariana.

Normani was sitting in Dinah's lap, and they were being cute together Kylie and Ariana came out with the snacks hey you two Ariana said putting the drinks down Hey Ari I didn't know you were going to be here Dinah said Well, of course, she's going to be here Kylie is her girlfriend Normani said in a duh tone.

So are y'all ready for tomorrow afternoon this will be the greatest pool party ever Kylie said in excitement.

don't get me wrong I'm super excited about this party but I'm worried about my kids Dinah said while looking at Normani.

"Look babe they are in perfect hands Maya is with my mama and Leon and Lexi are with Lauren, Ally, and Camila so don't worry too much about them I've known Camila and Ally my whole life and I'm pretty sure that you've known Lauren your whole life as well" Normani said with a smile on her face.

Your right baby I should stop worrying so much and Lauren is my best friend and I trust her so I'm ready to have fun tomorrow night.

They all sat there eating their sandwiches and chatting about what they're going to do at the party Dinah knew she wanted tomorrow to be special but not to special she has been making phone calls ever since Normani and her found those kids
_______

Friday 9:30 am

Dinah woke up early to head to the courthouse to get the papers signed by the judge stating that her and Normani can keep the kids in their home Dinah signed adoption papers four months ago and now today she has to have the judge's approval because she told the judge that they have no clue if the kids even have grandparents she made it to the courthouse and got the papers signed by the judge and she headed back to Kylie's house.

Kylie's house

Everyone in the house is up and downstairs in the kitchen Ariana and Normani were cooking in the kitchen while Kylie was sitting up the table for breakfast Dinah walked into the house with a bright smile on her face she walked over to Normani and gave her a hug and walked away upstairs to the guest room that her and Normani shared she was only up there to hide the papers because Normani didn't know what was going on the only person who knew was Kylie but Dinah told her to keep it a secret until later on tonight cause Dinah wants it to be a surprise for Normani she couldn't wait to see her girlfriends reaction to the news about Dinah and Normani keeping Lexi and Leon Dinah was for sure excited about it and can't wait to tell her later on.
________

The party 2:15 pm

All the guests arrived at the party and they are in the backyard Dinah was in the house greeting everyone at the door Hey Dinah what's up Sza said Wassm Sza I didn't know you were coming to the party Dinah responded Yeah, I was the first one Kyky asked because I was at her house when she asked but anyway were's Normani Sza asked Normani is probably in the backyard where everyone else is she's either sitting down on a chair or sitting by the side of the swimming pool Dinah said oh ight well I'll catch you out there Sza said dapping up Dinah and headed to the backyard.

Dinah stood by the door for another good 30 minutes and after the last guest arrived, she went upstairs to put on her black swim shorts on along with her black swim shirt and she headed outside with everyone else she seen her girlfriend and Kehlani talking so she went to Sza and talked to her along with Nicki, Dinah and Nicki were the type to have a pool fight at most pool parties Aye Lani come over here with us and bring Mani to Sza said yelling over the music as Kehlani and Normani were walking over to Sza and the others some guy stopped Normani and started talking to her which made Dinah furious and Nicki and Sza knew the look Dinah was giving him because he stopped talking to right away.

D are you okay you looked pissed off Lani asked yeah, I'm fine Imma go cool off somewhere Dinah said walking away mad as hell as Dinah started walking away Normani grabbed her girlfriend's arm LET GO OF ME Dinah yelled trying to yank her arm away babe stop your being selfish Mani said NO, I'M NOT OK I'M JUST JELOUS CAUSE YOU BELONG TO ME AND OLNY ME BUT IT'S WHATEVER MANI BE WITH WHO EVER YOU WANT Dinah said yelling at Mani Dinah left and went into the house and grabbed a bottle of henny and drank it until it was gone.

Kehlani, can you help us find Dinah Sza and Kylie asked Hey where are y'all going without me Mani asked uh we are going to go get something to drink Sza said nervously you look nervous why do you seem nervous Normani questioned what me nervous no I'm not I'm fine I'll go now bye Sza said leaving with Kehlani and Kylie well that was weird and unusual Nicki said agreed my girlfriend is mad at me because some dude was flirting with me and I didn't know she was looking at me and I called her selfish Normani said.

Mani look Dinah really cares for you and that's why she yelled at you because she was hurt, and she probably doesn't want to be hurt again I completely understand if you weren't trying to make her mad but it's not on you it's on that boy who was flirting with you how long have y'all been together Ariana asked we've been together for three in a half years Normani said damn that's a long relationship but what about that one girl DeAisa what the hell you gone do about her Ryan asked that girl wasn't shit I hated that relationship because it was toxic yet I keep going back then I decided to leave Normani said I don't know about y'all but I need a drink Ryan said yeah I could go for one too Nicki responded.