Chapter 28

We got in the car, Kingsley drove for a while then we had to go through the woods, and I turned to him.

"You're not going to kill me?" I asked him, and Kingsley chuckled.

 "No we are going somewhere" he tells me, and I looked at him.

 "We are in the woods" I say.

 I got ignored, I just looked out the window just seeing trees, trees, and guess what even more trees ugh. 

"Are we there yet?" I asked. 

I got ignored again so  I put my earphones in,  and listened to my music about 20 minutes later we stopped.

 "We are here" Kingsley tells me. 

I got out of the car then put my phone in my pocket, and Kingsley put my hand in his. We started walking then we stopped when we got to a stream with a waterfall,  and there was a blanket with a basket. 

"This place is amazing" I tell him, and Kingsley nods.

 "Yeah. I found it a while back. I come here to clear my head" he tells me. 

"Okay" I say. 

We sat on the blanket where we talked, we were here for about an hour, and Kingsley lay down on the blanket then looked at the sky so I copied him. 

"The stars are really nice" I say, and  Kingsley smiled.

"Yeah they are" he says in agreement. 

We got in the car before we went home, the car ride was silent the only time we talked was when Kingsley looked at me, and I don't know why we hardly spoke. 

 "Did you have fun?" he asked me. 

"I did" I say. 

When we got in in everyone was in the living room, and I looked at the guys.

 "Is Stephanie is still here?" I asked the guys, and John looked at me.

 "No her, and Jake went back to their place" he tells me. 

"Okay, night" I tell them, and Kingsley smiled.

 "I will be up in a minute" he tells me.

 "Okay" I say to him, I went up to my room, and text Stephanie.

To Stephanie 

"Hey back from date with Kingsley, and it was amazing...come over tomorrow xx."

From Stephanie
"That's good😉. Okay be over tomorrow at 4 working 😭xx."

To Stephanie
"Okay, feel sorry for you 😔xx"

From Stephanie
"You should be, and going to bed bye love ya bitch.xx"

To Stephanie
"Night, and whore love ya too.xx"

Kingsley came in before he got undressed, then got into bed, and he turns to me.

 "Did you have fun tonight?" he asks and I smile.

 "Yeah" I said, and he looked at me.

 "That's good" he says, and  then kissed me.

 I kissed him back, then one thing lead to another, and I woke up then went to the toilet. I went into the bedroom where I took my phone off the nightstand, checked the time it's 8:30 am, and I decided to go for a shower.  I got out the shower before I got dried then dressed into shorts, and  Janoskians top. I then got the hairdryer quickly dried my hair then straightened my hair, and decided to text my mum.