Chapter 22

Kingsley's POV

I got a text from one of my shipments saying that I have 490 guns on the way, they should be here in 40 minutes so that's where me and the guys are heading. We got to the place to meet with the shipment guys, waited 40 minutes but no one turned up so I waited another 20 minutes, and I was about to text the guy when I seen a van coming towards us when it stopped before 2 guys got out.

"The guns are in the back" they tell me.

I gave them a quick nod while not showing any emotion, the guys faces were the same then I got my guns, and paid the guys who delivered the guns.

"That's £600 each" I said, and they smiled.

"Thanks. Kingsley" They both said, and I gave them a quick nod. 

We got into my car after the deal, I drove to McDonald's when we got to McDonald's I ordered 2 Big Macs along with 2 cola's, and the guys got whatever it was they wanted to ordered. The only reason I'm getting 2 Big Macs is because one's for Sapphire, the other ones for me, and we got our orders before going home, and I park in our drive way. 

"Who's that sitting at the front door?" John asked.

"How am I supposed to know. I have just arrived" I tell him.

"Do you think she's from Triston's gang of something?" James questioned.

"Look let's just get out the car then we can check" I tell them.

The guys nodded at me, I got out the car first while the guys followed behind  me, and we got to the front door.

"Why are you sitting at the front door?" I asked her with a monotone voice .

"My name is Chelsie, my daughter Sapphire she lives here but she won't let me see her. Now fuck off" she tells me, and I smirked at her. 

"Excuse me, do you know the fuck I am? I could shoot you right now but I won't if you fuck off or I might just accidentally pull a trigger" I say/question her while holding a gun to the side of her head. 

Chelsie looked at me shocked but left anyway with a scared look, I walked in the house while sighing, and then I think that Sapphire's probably up the stairs.

"Guys, I am going to bed" I tell them. 

"Okay. Night" they replied back.

I went up the stairs to mine and Sapphire's room, Sapphire was lying in bed with her earphones in , and her eyes were shut but I don't think she's sleeping. I poked her side which made her open her eyes instantly,  she took her earphones out when she seen it was me, and she gave me a small smile.  

"Why did you do that?" She asked.

" I bought McDonald's" I tell her, and Sapphire laughed.

She took the Big Mac out of my hand, then she started eating the fries while I watched her for a moment before I started eating. 

"How are you?" I asked her.

"Great. What about you?" She said and asked.

I could see in her eyes that she's hurting, I never said anything to her about it, and I wish she would tell me her true feelings instead acting "great" all the time. 

"I am fine" I tell her.

 I got up off the bed then took off my jacket, the hand pistol fell out so I picked up before looking at Sapphire then back tot the gun, and I walked over to her with the gun in my hand.