Chapter 10

Kingsley's POV

We were all getting ready to go to a club, I got changed into a pair of dark jeans along with a white top, and the guys got changed into the same thing. We are just waiting on Sapphire it seriously she takes for fucking ever to get dressed, I was about to shout her to tell her if she doesn't hurry up she won't be going but she walked in with a purple dress that showed off her curves, her hair was wavy, and she wasn't wearing any make-up. She looked beautiful, someone nudged my side, I look at John he rolled his eyes, and I smiled at him.

"Everyone already to go?" I asked them.

"Yes" they all replied.

We went in my car,  I drove to the club we got to the club there was a line but me, and the guys just walked by the bouncers. We walked straight in, and you could feel the music vibrate through you.

"Guys do  want a drink?" I asked them.

"Can I get vodka and lemonade?" Sapphire asked me, and I nodded at her before looking at the guys.  

"Beers" they told me, and I nodded then went to the bar where a girl with fake blond hair served me but she flirted with me.

"I am not interested " I told her.

 I then took the drinks, walked back to where the guys are, we all just drank then danced, and  I started dancing with Sapphire. The guys are probably hooking up with some chick in the bathroom or something since that's what  they always do when we go to clubs or parties, and it's fun dancing with Sapphire because she just dances with you instead of trying to feel you up, and shit.

"I am going to get us another drink" I told her. 

She nodded, I was about to order when I seen Triston, and 3 members of his gang coming towards the bar. This is going to be fun *note sarcasm*, and the bartender looked at me.

"The same as before?" she asked me.

 I nodded at her then she gave me the drinks, I took the glass along with  my bottle of beer, Triston glared at me then walked towards me, and I had a smirk on my face

"What you doing in this part of town?" I asked him, and Triston smirked at me. 

"I am here to have a good night" he tells me, and I looked at him with a weird look. 

 "Okay" I say to him, and Triston was looking at me with his right eyebrow raised.

"Why haven't you started fighting or anything yet?" He asked me. 

"What I am just trying to have a good night without any shit" I tell him truthfully.

Triston nodded then he turned around to speak to one of his guys then he looked at the guy then back at me, and I just looked at him with no emotion. 

"Why do you keep staring at me?" I questioned him,  and Triston glared at me.

 "John just shot one of my guys in the bathroom" he tells me.

"Oh okay. I am going to go" I say to Triston with a bored look.

 "Watch out because something just might happen to the red head that stays with you" he tells me threateningly. 

"You won't touch her" I tell him.

 "She might be a good fuck" he says with a smirk.

I lost it so I put the glass along with  bottle down on the bar, hit 3 of his gang members down on the ground,and then grabbed Triston by the collar of his top. I hit his head of the bar then kicked him in the stomach a couple of times before I punched him, and I then walked over to Sapphire.