Chapter 16

On the way backs from Jake's we went to KFC, got a bucket of chicken with fries, and 2 bottles of Pepsi. We drove back home, when got back in the house we heard Tyler, James, and John were all arguing about what game to play on the Xbox.

"NO GTAV IS THE BEST SO WE SHOULD PLAY THAT!" Tyler shouted.

"THAT GAMES SHIT SO WE SHOULD PLAY FIFA 15!" John shouted at Tyler.  

"No...no...no  we all know what games the best COD ghosts" James said.

They went on for about 5 minutes about what game to play, I looked at Kingsley, and he looked pissed off.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP. NOW PICK A FUCKING GAME, AND AGREE ON IT OR I WILL PICK ONE FOR YOU. I WILL MAKE SURE IT WILL BE THE SHITTIEST GAME, AND YOU WILL PLAY IF FOR 3 HOURS GOT ME!" Kingsley shouted at them, I looked at him in shock it's hardly ever he shouts, and when he does its scary.

"Fine lets just play FIFA 15" Tyler tells them.

They all agreed then put the game on, I took out 5 glasses before I filled them up with Pepsi, and Kingsley sat the bucket of chicken on the table along with plates. Kingsley looked at me with a smile, and I smiled back at him.

"Do you need a hand with anything?" He asked.

"Nope" I tell him.

"Okay" he said.

Kingsley sat down on the couch while watching the guys play FIFA, I took the glasses then  placed them on the table next to the bucket of chicken, and then sat down next to Kingsley. The front door opened then slammed shut again, and I looked to see if anyone of the guys were missing. Kingsley yep, John yep, Tyler yep, James yep, Scott no, and Leon no. Then walked in Leon and Scott.

"Hi" they said.

"Where have you guys been?" Kingsley asked them.

"Visiting our parents. We told you that we were" Scott tells Kingsley. 

"Oh yeah" he says.

The rest of the night we sat playing the Xbox while talking about some stuff, my phone keeps going off which is making Kingsley look at me weirdly every time it rang, I never answered it, and  I just ignored Kingsley's weird looks.

"I am going to bed so I will see them in the morning" I tell the guys.

"Night" they all replied back.

I went up the stairs into Kingsley's room since that's were all my clothes are because a couple of days ago Kingsley told me since we are a couple now I should move all my stuff into his room, and that's why all my stuff is in here now.  I got changed into a baggy top along with pj shorts, then I got into bed, and I closed my eyes I was drifting off to sleep but my phone went my eyes shot wide open. I looked at the caller ID, it was my dad doesn't he get the fucking message I don't want to talk to him, I laid back down closed my eyes again, and then someone walked into the room then turned on the light. I felt the bed dip, and I opened my eyes again to see Kingsley.

"Hey" I say to him.

"Hey" he said back.

 Kingsley was about to say something else but my phone rang again, it was my dad so I just ignored it then I turned around to Kingsley, and smiled at him. 

"Who keeps calling you all the time?" Kingsley asked me.

"My dad" I tell him, and Kingsley looked a bit mad.

 "What's wrong?" I asked him, and Kingsley looked at me.

 "Nothing I am just tired" he tells me.