Spellcasting and Formulae

Start from the beginning

He had to finish it by tomorrow.

The spell was unsuccessful yet again, and he decided to make potions that should do his goal.

He added some thistles and rosethorn, and added a little of blindness potion in the cauldron.

This may not work but he'll try his best.

A puff of orange smoke escaped the cauldron, leaving a golden liquor in it.

It heavily reminded Tommy of the fae.

He'll have to visit it tomorrow.

He sighed, pinching his glabella.

He just wanted to live peacefully.

He won't be getting that now.

Suddenly, he heard a loud knock at his door.

Tommy froze.

Who could be here at this time?

The sun was just about to set, and it was a dangerous time to roam in this period.

He looked out his window and saw the top of a woman's head.

Pink hair, some brown visible from the roots.

Niki.

He paused his potion-making and headed down, opening the latches which locked the door.

"Tommy!" Niki chirped, greeting the blonde with a warm hug.

"Niki, hey.." Tommy grunted, trying to squeeze out of her strong, tightening grip.

"Sorry, I think i hugged too hard. Anyways, how are you?"

"I'm doing just fine. Why don't you come in?"

Niki shook her head. "I just came to ask if you had a potion and some herbs I could use."

Tommy lowered his head, raising it back up.

"What kind?"

Niki hummed.

"I need a potion of healing and some mint and allspice."

Tommy raised an eyebrow.

"Why do you need herbs associated with healing?" He asked, heading to the side to grab some herbs stored in containers.

Niki sighed.

"It's a long story. Tubbo tried to steal something and now he's badly injured."

Tommy shot his head towards Niki.

"He what?"

Niki's eyes dimmed.

Tommy groaned, pushing his hands towards his eyes.

"I told him not to do that - he must have been real desperate. Did they?-"

Niki nodded.

Tommy exhaled sharply.

"Here, I've got mint and allspice for you. I have ginger, it also has good healing properties... Let's see, I stress-brewed some health and healing upstairs yesterday, I'll grab that for you."

Niki huffed lightly, smiling.

"Thank you so much." She thanked once Tommy returned with some potions of healing.

Tommy grinned.

"It's nothing. I'll make sure to pay a visit, see if the idiot is ok. Make sure he doesn't go outside for a few days, don't want him getting injured again."