"Hermione, I always imagined what this day would be like, and it's beautiful"

"You always thought what this day would be like with Fred" Hermione corrects, smiling at me.

"Will you call me a little girl if I say yes?" I ask. She shakes her head "Then yes. I've fallen head over heels for this man" I say, falling onto the sofa behind me.

"Get ready"

"Harry doesn't know, does he?" I ask.

"No"

"He's here though?"

"Yeah"

I breathe in heavily, then dad comes through the door wearing a tux.

"They're ready for you, pup" dad says.

Hermione gives me a reassuring nod, and I take dad's arm. He opens the doors and I turn to find Harry sat at the front, his eyes widening as I smile, waving at him.

It takes him a second, but his eyes soften as everyone stands, turning to me. 'Here Comes the Bride' plays in the background as I look at Fred, my body growing weak at how magnificent he looks.

I bite back a smile, but I look at Fred's trousers, the tent of them tightening. I silently chuckle, then stare up at Fred's gorgeous eyes, his eyes are widened as he takes me in.

I stare at the guests, waving at everyone as I walk by. People on the right and ghosts on the left. Every ghost is here for my wedding, even Peeves, and I smile brightly at him, glad he came.

He waves, giving me a mischievous grin. I turn to the people and wave. Neville and Ron wave at me, and Hermione sneakily comes in, standing next to Luna and Ginny at the front. Harry doesn't wave, he just stares at me.

Ron smacks his side, and he gets out of his trance, smiling.

I finally get to the front, and kiss dad goodbye, taking a ghost bouquet of flowers and standing opposite Fred.

"Have you prepared your vows" the Fat Friar asks, and Fred nods.

"Oh" Fred says, then takes out a piece of paper "You know I'm not so good at improvisation" everyone chuckles.

Fred holds the paper up, scanning it first.

"Right. Y/N, you're the light of my life. You're my happiness and I don't know what I'd do without you. The way you smile, the way your hair flips in the wind, the way you're so comfortable with me shows how beautiful you are. It shows your true colours, and those are colours I want to see everyday when I wake up in the morning next to you. I know how much I love you, and I wanna show you how much I love you, and I would say 'till death do us part, but it hasn't" Fred says, making me awe. He takes my hands in his "I love you, Y/N. Always have and always will. Forever"

Fred kisses my hands and I smile, looking down and blushing.

"Fred, there are 2 greatest moments in my life, and soon they'll be 3. The first is the first time I saw George. This is because you guys are inseparable. One way or another, I would've found you, and you both always come together, so that's a bonus" I say, glancing at George behind Fred, who's smiling "The second is the first time we asked each other on a date. It was confusing and wild and it was our first kiss. Every time I think about those moments, I can't help but smile. I can't help but bite my lip at how amazing you are"

"It's true. I am amazing" Fred says, making me smack his arm.

"And how understanding you are. You said you'd wait for me for as long as I needed. And although that time came long ago, I still imagine what it would've been like if I had taken longer, but I can never think of anything. You make me feel better about myself. You make me feel like my body is my body and it is what it is. You make me feel like insecurities don't exist. You make me feel happy. And honestly I could go on and on about every little detail, but we don't have long and I wanna get married" I say, the crowd chuckling.

Fred smiles and I bite my lip in excitement, glancing at the Fat Friar to continue.

"The rings"

My brides maids, Hermione, Ginny and Luna gesture to Cedric, who gives me Fred's ring. I take it and push it onto Fred's ring finger, smiling like a little child. My mum gives Fred my ring, and he pushes it onto my ring finger, winking at me. I blush heavily.

"Now, do you, Y/N M/N Black-"

"I do" I cut off.

"And do you, Frederick Gideon Weasley-"

"I do" Fred cuts off.

"With the power invested in me, I now announce you husband and wife. You may-"

Fred pushes his body forwards and connects our lips. I pull him closer to me and he closes the gaps between us, the crowd cheering and yelling. I pull back and lean my forehead on his, smiling and catching my breath.

"Finally" I say, pulling his lips to mine again.

Fred grips tightly onto my waist and smiles into the kiss, pulling back soon.

"Finally"

We get a picture for the Daily Prophet, then I throw the ghost bouquet at the ghost, Rowena Ravenclaw's daughter catching it.

Then, I catch a familiar face.

"Oh my god, nobody move! If anyone moves I will shoot you dead!" I yell, floating forwards. "Oh my god, it's Newt Scamander. I am a huge fan of your books. Wow, we have a celebrity at our wedding"

"It's really alright" Mr Scamander says, smiling and looking a bit lower than my eyes.

I give him a little hug, then stand back at the front, Hermione throwing the real bouquet of flowers into the crowd.

George grabs the bouquet and walks over to me, tears streaming down his face.

"My best friend finally got married"

"So did mine" I say, caressing his cheek "I love you, Georgie"

"I love you too, N/N"

As I dance with Mr Weasley, Freddie dances with my mum. I then dance with George before we take the family photo. The giant family photo.

"I'm just glad I didn't die a virgin"

"WHAT?!" dad asks.