Chapter 37: The Hyungs' Favourite Ship

Start from the beginning

'Tell him he is wrong...'

'He doesn't want to listen to me...'

Hoseok raised his eyebrow, looked at Yoongi and shook his head.

'Maybe you just didn't try to tell him that, because there is still a small part of you that wants to separate them... '

'Shut up,' grumbled Yoongi. 'I just don't want to sleep alone, so be useful and help me figure something out.'

'Well... my wife hasn't banished me to the couch...' Hoseok stood up after arranging the papers. '...so I will just go and take care of her, while you will sit here and sulk...'

'Asshole...'

'Sleep well in your cold, lonely bed, Yoongs...' Hoseok waved at him, leaving the room.

Yoongi for a long time was looking at the ceiling. Finally he sighed and mindlinked Jin and Namjoon.

Yoongi: We screwed up...

Namjoon: What?

Yoongi: Jimin is not pissed just because of Taehyung and Jungkook...

Jin: He is not? When I wanted to do something to eat for them, he just said it is unnecessary for me to get closer to them...

Yoongi: Yeah... I think he and Taehyung felt left out. He called the three of us a smart squad. And it wasn't a compliment...

Namjoon: That's bullshit. We would never keep them from Royal Pack's matters...

Yoongi: Well... we just did...

Jin: Fuck...

Namjoon: We will talk with them. And I think my idea will make Jimin forgive us for not being happy from the first second for his besties...

Yoongi: I'm listening.

Taehyung and Jungkook peaked out of Taehyung's room to grab the trace with the food Jimin left on the corridor, when they saw a slightly opened door to Jimin's room. The sad music was coming from it. They looked at each other and went there, knocking in the doorframe.

'Go away, Yoongi!' Jimin growled.

'Jimin-shi?' Jungkook asked quietly, frowning.

'Oh... it's you guys.' Jimin sat on the bed, hugging the pillow. He was visibly unhappy, but he tried to smile. 'How are you? Everything's good?'

'Yup. Everything is fine.' Taehyung confirmed, ruffling Jungkook's hair.

'That's great... Don't worry about others, yeah? I got your back...'

'Others?' Jungkook asked confusedly.

Taehyung brushed his nape embarrassed.

'Well... I might have accidently told them about us...'

'Accidentally...' Jimin snorted amused. 'He almost beat their asses...'

Jungook looked at Taehyung, rolling his eyes, but looking at him tenderly. Then he looked at Jimin.

'How did they react?'

'Like assholes...' Jimin burked, squeezing his pillow. 'But don't worry, Kookie. I already taught them a lesson.'

'Oh... so that's why you are mad at Yoongi-hyung?'

'Among other things...' Jimin said coldly with a lot of badly hidden sadness.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other knowingly, and Jungkook smiled with his bunny smile at Jimin.

'Hyung, do you want to watch a movie with us?'