Chapter 37: The Hyungs' Favourite Ship

Start from the beginning

Yoongi stretched his hand to Jimin's shoulder, but when Jimin glared at him, he lowered it to his side.

'It's not that we don't treat you equally...' he said quietly.

'Wow?! It's not? Because it's freaking feels like it.' Jimin's words were soaking in venom. 'So be a freaking liar together with Namjin... but don't expect me to be happy about it.'

'I keep it a secret because they asked me to do it. You too had a secret. You are no better.'

'Had they told you to keep it away from me? No. I think they said to not inform Taehyung, because Kookie said so. You yourself chose to not tell me.'

'Because you would...'

'I would tell Tae... Yes. I would. And we all would solve it without lying to each other. And the secret I kept... I'm glad I did. After seeing your reactions I regret Taehyung told you. You don't deserve to know.'

'It was just a shock.' Yoongi pressed his eyes with his fingers. 'We really don't intend to...'

'What was the first thing you thought when you heard it?' Jimin asked harshly.

Yoongi gulped.

'That it is dangerous...'

'Thought so. It was clearly visible on your face...' Jimin's mouth twisted in a sad smile.

'I just... haven't used to think about them yet... You knew. For me it was unexpected.'

'Yeah. Well. Told you you would see if you would look carefully...'

'I'm just worried, ok?! Jungkook is like my little brother...'

'And Taehyung IS my little brother! But I don't try to separate him from the person that makes him happy, just because it would be safer! Don't wait for me. I will sleep in my room!'

'Jimin...'

Jimin simply ignored Yoongi and walked away leaving him with a bit of guilt and uneasiness.

Yoongi walked to the library and threw himself on the couch in front of Hobi's armchair.

Hobi peaked at him from above the papers he was reading.

'I don't get all those wolves' rules... but is it so bad for them to be  together?' Hoseok asked slowly.

'It's bad just because we don't actually know anything. How will it end for them? How hurt will they end up?'

'Why do you assume that they will end up hurting each other?'

'Hobi... they are not mates. In wolves' world you can't just divorce your mate just because you are in love with someone else. It's a lifetime bond. Nobody can fight with it... And wolves never fall in love with someone other than mates!'

'Yet it happened...' Hobi remarked calmly.

'Maybe they just want to fuck?' Yoongi snorted.

'Yeah... for sure it's totally like Kookie...' Hoseok said sarcastically. 'You are trying to find a logical explanation to something so illogical like love, Yoongs. You said it yourself - it's their risk. You worry about them won't change their feelings...'

'I know that...' Yoongi rolled his eyes. 'It's just when I'm thinking about it I can help it... Jungkook went through a lot of shit in his life already. I'm afraid this is this one risk that will break him one day.'

'He is stronger than you think. Not just because Jin, Namjoon and you raised him.. but because Taehyung made him stronger.'

'Jimin thinks we want to separate them...' Yoongi said relecuntantly.