Chapter 91-100 END

CHAPTER 91: Past Life III

"Yiyi, this sweet and sour tenderloin is the best at my aunt. You can eat more and the girls will have more meat." Mommy Ye looked at Qin Yiyi's more and more satisfied. When they were young, their son looked good. It’s just cold, and I’m not very affectionate with the couple, that’s fine, but this son hasn’t had a favorite woman since he was a child, and they all thought they had to rely on the younger son to continue the incense. Now the son finds one. Can such a good fiancee be dissatisfied?

Qin Yiyi looked at the meat in the bowl with embarrassment, she had already eaten a lot, but the elders gave it to her and couldn't refuse. "Mom's right, Yiyi, you want to eat more." Ye Lingfan didn't care about his girlfriend's accusing eyes. He had long discovered that Yiyi was eating less, and now it's not bad to eat more. Wouldn't he still be around watching.

Seeing the eyebrows of the young couple, Mother Ye smiled with satisfaction, winked at her old man, and Papa Ye gave a look that he knew.

"My brother, how about you wanting to look at you to get tired of people?" Ye Lingyu felt that it was very immoral for her brother to show affection in front of a single dog. "Sister Yiyi, I can tell you, I am Brother has no interest at all, don't look at him smiling all day, in fact he is just a smiling tiger."

"Oh, mom, what did you kick me for?" Ye Lingyu was kicked under the table by his mother before she finished speaking. "You can't stop your mouth even after eating. Go back to school after eating." Mother Ye But I don't want my youngest son to talk nonsense in front of his future daughter-in-law.

"Well, your mother is right, eat well." Although Papa Ye is a resolute person in the mall, he is definitely a good husband and dad at home.

Ye Lingfan saw that his future sister-in-law was lowering his head to eat, and he didn't even give himself a look. This is not good. He was bullied by his older brother since he was a child. How could he not get some back? When he was about to say something, he was bullied by Ye Lingfan. He glanced at him with a faint smile.

"Xiaoyu, I obviously saw you and Miss Zhang's walking very close last month. Why did you hear that you were with Miss Song again a few days ago? But no matter who you are, you can bring it back to your family. See if it is."

"Um, brother, don't you." Unfortunately, before Ye Lingyu finished speaking, she realized that her mother's eyes were very fierce. Only after thinking about it, she realized that Miss Song's mother who didn't know who it was had nothing to do with her when she was young. Stop conflicts, I heard that I had coveted my dad back then.

After eating the meal in his bowl, Ye Lingyu ran away spinelessly. There is no way, even if what the old man said is false, he can guarantee that his parents will believe him. Who will let him be caught doing bad things and lie since he was a child?

"Parents, I'll take Yiyi to visit my room." After dinner, Mother Ye wanted to hold Qin Yiyi in a conversation, but she couldn't help it when she heard the words of her son. She watched the two go upstairs. Silhouette, Mama Ye turned around and smiled with her husband, "Husband, do you think we can hold our grandson in advance?"

"You, you, what do you think about all the time?" Dad Ye couldn't laugh or cry about his wife, who sometimes has a childish temperament.

The overall style of Ye Lingfan's room is clear and concise, but the black and white color matching does not seem cold and quiet. The semicircular bookshelf is full of various books. Qin Yiyi has to admire when he reads it. This guy's hunting range is really It’s very wide, and every book has traces of flipping through it. It can be seen that Ye Lingfan didn’t just buy it and put it there but often read it.